Ratings for Dr. Gopal K. Bajaj

Thank you for everything! Great team to work with and the results were excellent!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Great treatment,care and follow up attention over 5 years!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I feel extraordinarily fortunate to have been under the care of Dr. Bajaj. In addition to his medical expertise he is caring and most considerate of patients fears and concerns. I would highly recommend fairfax hospital and the staff for cavern care.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr Bajaj is an excellent physician and is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever known. I'm a former RN and am very comfortable judging the quality of care that I receive and the care I have received from Dr Bajaj has been excellent. His treatment is one of the main reasons that I am almost four years post treatment for stage 3 non small cell CA of the right lung. I am extremely thankful that he is my oncologist radiologist!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

We felt like we were always in good hands. Dr. Bajaj took his time with explaining and answering all questions. Denise was helpful and always available to answer questions as well.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I received excellent care at this facility and would highly recommend it to anyone who is in need of their services.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Bajaj, the nurses, therapists, and receptionists did everything possible to make the therapy bearable, and showed a great amount of empathy and professionalism. I'm very grateful for their help.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Everyone here went out of there way to make sure I was comfortable with every aspect of my treatment. They made this whole thing bearable and easier to manage. My thanks to all.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

We are delighted with Dr. Bajaj and his positive attitude. We plan to recommend him to anyone who unfortunately would need an excellent Radiation Oncologist!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Highly efficient professional staff and superb medical doctor which I would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Gopal K. Bajaj's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)