Ratings for Dr. Gopal K. Bajaj

Wonderful oncology explanation of my condition and the treatment process.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I would like to express my appreciation for all of the staff's welcoming and pleasant attitude and their sensitivity to my care and needs. In particular I would like to thank Dr. Bajaj for the outstanding care that he gave me. His dedication and deep knowledge and expertise is evident. I feel extremely lucky that I was treated by Dr. Bajaj and his residents Drs. Bear and Horn. Dr. Bajaj immediately pinpointed exactly the treatment I needed. I am very thankful that my outcome was successful thanks to him and his staff. He and the staff have my heartfelt gratitude. Dr. Bajaj's knowledge and dedication are a credit to his profession and to Inova Fairfax.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Keep up the excellent services with compassion and excellence

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

This team was incredible. Dr Bajaj is an amazing physician and person. I always was well informed and felt well taken care of. I would highly recommend this team to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

The absolute best bunch of people. Their knowledge is second to none, and their bed side manner is the best. Very good practice - thank you so very much -

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr Bajaj was most helpful throughout my treatment, and was alert to all developments. He and Dr Smith assisted me in overcoming difficulties I encountered in this difficult cancer treatment.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Very pleased with all aspects of treatment. Doctors, nurses, therapists and all staff were very attentive and extremely nice during all of my visits.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

The entire department has gone above and beyond over the last 7 years. Truly thankful and blessed.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I would like to express my deep appreciation to all of the staff at Inova Fairfax Radiation Oncology for their excellent and outstanding care. I would like to particularly express my heartfelt gratitude to Dr. Bajaj and

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

The care was both caring and highly competent. As a patient, you could not ask for more.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Gopal K. Bajaj's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)