Ratings for Dr. Joel Laborde

He is absolutely terrific i dont need to say more than this because its true but the require 50 wordshow stupid

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Slowest office in the world. The dr. is very fast with you and doesn't seem to really listen at all. He is very nice though. Does remember you. Drug reps are constantly in the way and take up his time.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

MD practice spends too much time with drug reps slowing down patients waiting for appointments. I have visited twice and waited 60-90 minutes on both occasions while arriving 15 minutes ahead of my appointment time. Once in with Dr Laborde - everything is wonderful. He is knowledgeable, caring, confident. In other words he is worth the wait but as a working person, unless I can figure out a way to get quicker access to him (first AM appt or first after lunch appt) I may reluctantly have to look elsewhere for medical care. 3.5 hours away from work is no practical for what was 5-10 minutes with the Doc.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

Dr. Laborde is the best doctor I have ever had. He is so thorough- he WILL find out what the problem is even if it takes 50 tests! He is wonderful - Always remembers our names,everything about us- everything about our children... He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2006

The office is super busy. Too many patients, he was 90 minutes late to my appt. He does answer your questions and he takes a thorough medical history, though -- he is very bright. But the nurses are back logged and the staff is not the best. I only see him when I absolutely have to.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2005

Dr. Joel Laborde's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)