Ratings for Dr. Robert Miller

Dr Miller and staff were just wonderful. It was so easy to talk with any of them and they made a scary experience much easier. Always making sure i was comfortable. You can not go wrong with Well Spring Oncology!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

I can not say enough great things about Dr. Miller! I saw him on a lot of news programs so when I was diagnosed, I went to see him for a consultation. He really does have the best bed side manner and is so knowledgeable. He pulled up a power point while my husband and I were in for the consult and really brought my cancer and options down to a level I could understand. Dr. Miller and the facility are amazing!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Dr. Miller was so wonderful! This was such a scary experience for both myself and my family and we couldn't have made it through with Dr. Miller. What a great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

He is funny, down to earth and easy to talk to. He encourages questions. I never felt rushed. His website is hilarious too, but extremely informative. The radiation nurses are excellent! Also, convenient hours to work with your schedule.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2005

Dr. Robert Miller's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1974)