Ratings for Dr. Richard Knipe

Wonderful doctor with an amazing bedside manner!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Very GOOD DOC. Listens, caring, does a wonderful job, Love Him. Dr. Knipe has kept me Cancer FREE for almost 9 years.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Knipe takes time to listen to you and responds 100% to questions. He will give you all time you need; is reassuring, pleasant, mostly on schedule. I have trusted him for past 11 years to keep me cancer free. The office atmosphere is helpful and friendly.They are patient centered; host picnics for patients & families; bring in speakers to address concerns; their psychologist was extremely helpful to me and my son! I would and have recommended him to other cancer patients met in other cancer venues.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr. Knipe's office is like the supercenter for cancer care. Several doctors to help out if needed, many chemo nurses, friendly receptionists. I was especially impressed with the chemo nurses--they really try to keep you on time, they let you give yourself at home injections (so you don't have to go in every day), they remember my name and personal details every time I come in -- even though I only go once every 6 months now.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2005

Dr. Richard Knipe's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=15630'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014