Ratings for Dr. Michael De Jong

I have been seeing Dr. De Jong for over a year. I chose neurofeedback as an alternative to drugs to help with anxiety and depression. I wanted to try to correct or improve the root of my anxiety rather than mask the symptoms. Neurofeedback is essentially brain training. It has been very effective for me. Dr. De Jong also provided some therapy sessions where we talked about mindfulness. He is very kind and patient and provides realistic goals. All costs for tests and sessions were fully explained to me.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. de Jong is knowledgeable and professional I have experienced significant benefit from neurofeedback administered by him. His personal demeanour is calm; he is supportive and encouraging as a therapist.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr De jong is excellent !! Very knowledgeable, calm, down to earth Dr. I went to him for neurofeedback and it changed my life :) I highly recommend him. Lots of street parking easy to get to and a great Dr what more can you ask for ? :)

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Good doctor. I saw him when he was with Dr. Swingle and Associates.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Dr. Michael De Jong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients