Ratings for Dr. Maen J. Farha

Fantastic doctor. I've only had 2 appts, but so far, he seems to have the best bed side manner. I look forward to having him follow my tests and will meet with him again today for a follow up from a breast MRI.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Maen Farha is humorous and inteligent and accurate and curious. He listens as well as takes his time with each patient. I never felt rushed. Everyone is important to him. When I need him, (diagonosed with cancer) he was there for me every step of the way. I had already developed a patient relationship with him for very minor surgeries and I new immediately who to trust as a surgeon when I needed an involved surgery and follow up. If you want a surgeon who sees you as part of the 'team' and listens to your voice, Maen Farha is excellant.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

This Dr. has the best bedside manner I have ever known. He helps you up from a lying down position always. He listens to everything you want to say. He follows up in a timely fashion, not all doctors do. He came highly recommened from several friends and his staff is just as good.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

very attentive, answered all questions in as much detail as I wanted

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Dr. Maen J. Farha's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1982)