Ratings for Dr. Kevin Bougher

I’ve always appreciated how thorough and professional Dr. Kevin and the team are.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr Bougher and his team are all very professional and highly skilled in using the latest technology. I have been seeing him and his team for many years and they are all genuinely interested in your dental health and making you feel comfortable. In all my years this is the only dental office where I can honestly say that going to see my dentist or having my teeth cleaned is not anxiety ridden but a pleasant experience

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I have been a long term client of the clinic and am very happy with the level of service and professionalism of Dr. Bougher.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

It has become to difficult to book appointments. 6 months sometimes to get in, that is not acceptable. Dr Bougher is great, when you can see him, but the Reception staff can be difficult to deal with. I'm moving on to another Dentist.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Dr Bougher is awesome. Very friendly, respectful and efficient. I have and will continue to recommend Dr Bougher and Vital Smile.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Bougher for the past 5 years. I've always had an excellent experience. His staff has excellent customer service

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Highly recommend Dr. Bougher - the best dentist I ever had. Always ready to discuss options and gives the information you need to make considered choices. Top notch equipment, great office and staff.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Always a pleasant experience with Dr Bougher and his staff. He always does an amazing job and super sincere. i previously didn't have such a good experience with another dentist causing sensitivity and he makes sure to check my filling to ensure its touched up and filling comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr Bougher has been my dentist for the last 10 years. He is very thorough and genuinely cares for his patients. Excellent work, very gentle, and always friendly...that’s why I give him 5 stars. His hygienists are the best too!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I love this clinic and the staff. Makes going to the dentist less painful!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr. Kevin Bougher's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1992)