Ratings for Dr. Kevin Bougher

Started going to Dr Bougher because of ratings on this website but I'm not overly impressed with the work I've had done. Fillings are extremely sharp on outside edges. Wasn't available on my last semi annual cleaning and check up, hygienist took xrays and a week later they called me to come in for filling on a tooth on the left side of my mouth. When I came in for appt I mentioned that tooth on the left didn't give me any trouble but I did have one on the right that was bothering me at times - I couldn't pin point the exact tooth tho and had filling done on left as they recommended. The tooth on the right is now extremely painful at times but I think I'll let another dentist fix that one. I have given all 3s although they should be 4 - 5 for punctuality - problem with this websites rating system is there isn't a category to rate the dentists actual work.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I am new to Dr. Bought's dental office and in the three visits I have had I have been extremely impressed. The staff was kind and helpful. They took care of the insurance parts of my bills and made the whole process very easy. I would recommend Dr. Bougher to anyone and I am glad I found a great new dentist. He is such a nice guy.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr Kevin Bougher and Sue (most amazing dental hygienist) are an amazing team. I have been seeing both of them for over 3 years now. I actually look foward to going to the dentist, who says that? The front desk staff are so helpful and accommodating in regards to scheduling. It's not about the money or doing unnecessary dental work that some dentists do, they only do what is needed and what is best for me (and my budget) and I so appreciate that. I trust them with my dental care, which is very important to me. I highly recommend Dr Bougher and staff to anyone looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Bougher by my Orthodontist's office when I first moved to Vancouver. He has been my dentist for 4+ years now and I have nothing but good things to say. His new downtown office is in a very convenient location and has a nice, modern feel. Dr. Bougher's entire team are fantastic at what they do, from routine cleanings to extractions and filling replacements. I've had several wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Bougher and felt incredibly at ease during the procedure, even without sedation. Kevin is engaging and transparent, and generally just very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

He has been my dentist for close to 4 years now. I am extremely disappointed by the work he did on my upper right first molar earlier this year. I was told it just needs a filling. He drilled far too deep and I felt pain off and on for the first few months but I didn't think much of it as it was supposed to be a minor filling. Over last month, the pain has gotten worse and unbearably excruciating at times. I went to see a specialist and I was told that since the filling is far too close to the nerve, I will need a root canal done on a tooth that barely gave me trouble before the filling. The filling was quite expensive for something that took least than couple minutes and now I am told that I will need to spend more. I won't be seeing him anymore. Other than that, I never had issues before. Also, the staff is very helpful and friendly.

Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Bougher is by far the best dentist I've ever had! When I moved to Vancouver in 2009 I searched for a new dentist and had a bad experience. Then, I searched another dentist and found that Kevin Bougher was the highest rated dentist in downtown Vancouver. I went to see him and I was so impressed that I never went to see anybody else after! Everybody at the clinic is very nice and caring too. I am seeing Dr. Bougher since 5 years now and I hope I will be able to stay near by and keep him as my dentist for the rest of my life! I strongly recommend him :)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr Bougher is knowledgeable and kind. He is always super nice and friendly and provides great advice. What a great team of hygenists, front desk staff and associates.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Bougher for about 20 years. Dr. Bougher and his team have always been caring, warm and professional with their care. As we've gotten older, we've been through the gambit of dental issues. From regular check ups to wisdom teeth to bridges and crowns - Dr. Bougher has taken care of us with excellence, gentleness and kindness. He has guided us through it all with his wealth of knowledge . The team and new office are the best. I have recommended many of my friends to the practice and they are just as pleased as we are. We are so proud of our smiles! Thank you Dr. Bougher and your team for always taking care of our oral health.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Bougher is very good at what he does. He is careful and makes certain the patient is in no discomfort. His skill level is excellent. He has done fillings and crowns for me, all to my satisfaction. He made me a mouthguard that actually fits well and works. He is very talented and he really knows how to put his patients at ease. He is very professional and caring, as well as precise and amazingly proficient at his craft. All the positive reviews I read are true.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Kevin and his staff are exceptional. He's been my dentist for longer than I can remember, and never hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is looking for a dentist. In addition to the usual 'courteous and professional' feedback, his staff are incredibly warm and never hesitate to go the extra mile. Kevin is an excellent communicator, extremely compassionate and has a tremendous level of integrity when it comes to caring for his patients. I'm a challenging patient, and I would never hesitate to follow up on a recommendation from him. He provides thoughtful counsel and is always up-to-date on the latest dentistry on behalf of his patients. I can't say enough good things about the care I've received over the years.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr. Kevin Bougher's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1992)