You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Bougher

I was referred to Dr. Bougher by my Orthodontist's office when I first moved to Vancouver. He has been my dentist for 4+ years now and I have nothing but good things to say. His new downtown office is in a very convenient location and has a nice, modern feel. Dr. Bougher's entire team are fantastic at what they do, from routine cleanings to extractions and filling replacements. I've had several wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Bougher and felt incredibly at ease during the procedure, even without sedation. Kevin is engaging and transparent, and generally just very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

He has been my dentist for close to 4 years now. I am extremely disappointed by the work he did on my upper right first molar earlier this year. I was told it just needs a filling. He drilled far too deep and I felt pain off and on for the first few months but I didn't think much of it as it was supposed to be a minor filling. Over last month, the pain has gotten worse and unbearably excruciating at times. I went to see a specialist and I was told that since the filling is far too close to the nerve, I will need a root canal done on a tooth that barely gave me trouble before the filling. The filling was quite expensive for something that took least than couple minutes and now I am told that I will need to spend more. I won't be seeing him anymore. Other than that, I never had issues before. Also, the staff is very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Bougher is by far the best dentist I've ever had! When I moved to Vancouver in 2009 I searched for a new dentist and had a bad experience. Then, I searched another dentist and found that Kevin Bougher was the highest rated dentist in downtown Vancouver. I went to see him and I was so impressed that I never went to see anybody else after! Everybody at the clinic is very nice and caring too. I am seeing Dr. Bougher since 5 years now and I hope I will be able to stay near by and keep him as my dentist for the rest of my life! I strongly recommend him :)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr Bougher is knowledgeable and kind. He is always super nice and friendly and provides great advice. What a great team of hygenists, front desk staff and associates.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Bougher for about 20 years. Dr. Bougher and his team have always been caring, warm and professional with their care. As we've gotten older, we've been through the gambit of dental issues. From regular check ups to wisdom teeth to bridges and crowns - Dr. Bougher has taken care of us with excellence, gentleness and kindness. He has guided us through it all with his wealth of knowledge . The team and new office are the best. I have recommended many of my friends to the practice and they are just as pleased as we are. We are so proud of our smiles! Thank you Dr. Bougher and your team for always taking care of our oral health.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Bougher is very good at what he does. He is careful and makes certain the patient is in no discomfort. His skill level is excellent. He has done fillings and crowns for me, all to my satisfaction. He made me a mouthguard that actually fits well and works. He is very talented and he really knows how to put his patients at ease. He is very professional and caring, as well as precise and amazingly proficient at his craft. All the positive reviews I read are true.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Kevin and his staff are exceptional. He's been my dentist for longer than I can remember, and never hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is looking for a dentist. In addition to the usual 'courteous and professional' feedback, his staff are incredibly warm and never hesitate to go the extra mile. Kevin is an excellent communicator, extremely compassionate and has a tremendous level of integrity when it comes to caring for his patients. I'm a challenging patient, and I would never hesitate to follow up on a recommendation from him. He provides thoughtful counsel and is always up-to-date on the latest dentistry on behalf of his patients. I can't say enough good things about the care I've received over the years.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Submitted November 19, 2014

Excellent dentist :) I was sent to him by my orthodontist who had his office next door. Dr. Bougher is great at his work and very friendly. I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed by him. He called me at my home to check on me if I was doing okay which was very nice of him. I am happy and satisfied with my experience so far.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I generally don't take the time to write reviews but in this case I felt compelled to give credit where credit is due. I had an all around great experience with Dr. Bougher and his support staff. Initially I came in for an exam as I knew I had a small cavity that needed attention, however my previous dentist, much to my chagrin, moved out to Whiterock (Dr. Monika Schneiderova, absolutely excellent if you're looking for a dentist in that area). Dr. Bougher was very thorough in his exam, taking a panoramic xray as well, which is great. He's conservative and did't try to upsell me on anything, agreeing with the work that I knew needed doing and was accomodating enough to change his schedule around and fit me in the next day as I'm changing jobs and will be losing my dental benefits. Very knowlegable, personable and seems like just a good guy. His assistant Helina was great also and we had some good laughs, which you can't always expect with a rubber dam in your mouth :). So I give 5 stars all around, will definitely return myself and certainly will refer my friends and clients.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Kevin Bougher's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Bougher by my Orthodontist's office when I first moved to Vancouver. He has been my dentist for 4+ years now and I have nothing but good t..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "He has been my dentist for close to 4 years now. I am extremely disappointed by the work he did on my upper right first molar earlier this year. I was told it j..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bougher is by far the best dentist I've ever had! When I moved to Vancouver in 2009 I searched for a new dentist and had a bad experience. Then, I searched ..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient at Dr Bougher's office for over five years and never had a complaint, but I had to write a review my recent experience in order for someth..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bougher is knowledgeable and kind. He is always super nice and friendly and provides great advice. What a great team of hygenists, front desk staff and ass..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Bougher for about 20 years. Dr. Bougher and his team have always been caring, warm and professional with their care. As ..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bougher is very good at what he does. He is careful and makes certain the patient is in no discomfort. His skill level is excellent. He has done fillin..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kevin and his staff are exceptional. He's been my dentist for longer than I can remember, and never hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is looking for a den..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bougher and his staff set the bar for what dentistry should be. Extrememly professional, friendly and the most gentle touch I've ever experienced."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dentist :) I was sent to him by my orthodontist who had his office next door. Dr. Bougher is great at his work and very friendly. I had all 4 wisdom t..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "stay away from this Doctor!!!! very rude and always late."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I generally don't take the time to write reviews but in this case I felt compelled to give credit where credit is due. I had an all around great experience wi..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Conscientious and ethical - very transparent and honest, never advise me to do more dental work than necessary. His dental charges is reasonable and fair. I o..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bougher is genuine, helpful, patient, friendly, knowledgeable and trust worthy! Sue my hygienist is equally fabulous! I have been Dr.Bougher's patient for 1..."

September 26, 2014