Ratings for Dr. Kevin Bougher

Always has been tops in dentistry services! A pleasure to come here, if anyone can say that about having dental work done.Like coming to a spa run by a dream team!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Bougher's for over 7 years now and each time he is polite, knowledgable and helpful. His staff are wonderful and I always feel well-taken care of. I am anticipating wisdom teeth removal in 2019 and was talked through this anxiety-provoking proposal with compassion and care. I had numerous, terrible childhood experiences with a past dentist and I certainly do not feel that way in Dr. Bougher's care. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to Dr. Bougher.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Who says “I enjoy coming to the dentist?” I do. I have been a client for over 10 years and the consistent caring, professional and personal service is rare these days. It is obvious that Dr Bougher wants the best for clients as he continually adds top of the line technology. From basic check-ups to re-doing several crowns to envisalign - I have had amazing experiences. I would highly recommend Dr Kevin Bougher.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Consistently excellent, friendly care from Kevin & his team. No aspect or detail of your wellness goes unattended to.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

excellent care every time. he was a new doctor for me since mine retired

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Dr. Bougher has been our family dentist for many years. He and his staff have always provided excellent service! I couldn’t be in better hands.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Had to rate poor in helpfulness due to the reception staff.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

I’ve always appreciated how thorough and professional Dr. Kevin and the team are.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr Bougher and his team are all very professional and highly skilled in using the latest technology. I have been seeing him and his team for many years and they are all genuinely interested in your dental health and making you feel comfortable. In all my years this is the only dental office where I can honestly say that going to see my dentist or having my teeth cleaned is not anxiety ridden but a pleasant experience

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I have been a long term client of the clinic and am very happy with the level of service and professionalism of Dr. Bougher.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr. Kevin Bougher's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med