Ratings for Dr. Kevin Bougher

Front-desk staff and clinic staff and Dr. Bougher continue to provide a top quality service. My dental/mouth health are benefiting from their considered care and attention. 3+ years client and am very happy with my care. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Dr. Bougher has been my dentist for over 16 years and I wouldn’t even consider going to anyone else. The care , professionalism and time that’s taken in ensuring I am satisfied is second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend both Dr. Bougher and his clinic.

Submitted January 8, 2019

Dr. Bougher has been my dentist for a long time and everything he and his staff do is very much appreciated

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Extremely professional and knowledgable . Definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Dr. Bougher is incredible knowledgeable and thorough. He never makes you feel rushed and is always extremely professional. I highly recommend him as an extremely skilled dentist.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

All around great dentist. Professional and knowledgeable staff. Skilled dentists. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Got my Invisalign done by Dr. Bougher and couldn't be happier with my results. Throughout the entire process he was incredibly helpful, patient, and determined to get me maximum results. The reception staff are always friendly, smiling, and helpful. All of the hygienists and assistants have been fantastic. I have never had even a remotely negative experience in his office, I am always well looked after. Now, my teeth are perfect! I would recommend Dr. Bougher to anyone without hesitation.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Always has been tops in dentistry services! A pleasure to come here, if anyone can say that about having dental work done.Like coming to a spa run by a dream team!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Bougher's for over 7 years now and each time he is polite, knowledgable and helpful. His staff are wonderful and I always feel well-taken care of. I am anticipating wisdom teeth removal in 2019 and was talked through this anxiety-provoking proposal with compassion and care. I had numerous, terrible childhood experiences with a past dentist and I certainly do not feel that way in Dr. Bougher's care. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to Dr. Bougher.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Who says “I enjoy coming to the dentist?” I do. I have been a client for over 10 years and the consistent caring, professional and personal service is rare these days. It is obvious that Dr Bougher wants the best for clients as he continually adds top of the line technology. From basic check-ups to re-doing several crowns to envisalign - I have had amazing experiences. I would highly recommend Dr Kevin Bougher.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr. Kevin Bougher's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company