Ratings for Dr. Kevin Bougher

The BEST! I was recommended to him years ago by my Orthodontist (his own kids went to Dr. Bougher) after I became concerned on some recommended dental work that didn't seem to make sense. With one visit, I knew I had the BEST dentist. Five plus years later, he is still the best and also has a fantastic crew - my hygienist is awesome as well! Simply Superb!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I don’t think I need to say anything more than this is the best dentist in the city! I’m very picky with choosing a dentist and i think I hit the jackpot with this one. Amazing dentist, great staff, modern facility, great location. I think there is no competition when it comes to this guy. You literally couldn’t ask for a better dentist. I had an amazing first visit! I also appreciate the help from these reviews among others that directed me to this dentist. Thanks!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I met Dr. Bougher when he first started out after graduating in North Van. He has always pushed for the best information and shares it back through mentoring back at UBC. Always has a smile and employs knowledgeable and proficient staff. I love how he has pushed his office into the 21 century. A nice change from other practices. Oh also, he has gladly come to our emergency calls on weekends when things were bad. He really likes his job and it shows.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Friendly staff and really helpful. The reception area is so comfortable the only thing missing is a barista.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Always a fantastic experience from calling to book to payment after procedure (and everything in between) coutious, friendy and professional.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I have been a client for over 10 years. From routine work to an emergency situation to recently completing Envisalign - first class with everything. An extremely kind professional who knows his craft and genuinely cares about his patients. He continues to learn about the latest and greatest in dentistry. While his office is very convenient for me - if he were to ever move I would follow him wherever he practiced. Prior to coming to Dr Bougher, I always dreaded the dentist ... not now. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Great Doctor and staff. Would not want to go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I have been a client since 1990! That should say it all!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Bougher is a fabulous dentist, I was referred to him 10 years ago from a leading specialist and it was a great recommendation. I use to be very nervous at the dentist office and with Dr. Bougher it is very different. He is very concerned about his patients and makes additional effort to comfort you through major dental work or surgeries. He is also fabulous with children - mine have no fear of the dentist and consider seeing him to be a positive experience. Fabulous dentist, office and staff!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

The new office is increadible. Total state of the art paired with a genuine human touch from the whole team. Also, great city views from every chair!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Kevin Bougher's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company