Ratings for Dr. Kevin Bougher

Friendly and professional staff make going to vital smile a great experience

flag | Submitted December 8, 2019

Dr. Bougher and his staff are fabulous. I've been going to this office for many years and wouldn't even consider going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

It's really no wonder Dr. Bougher has such a good rating. I picked him based on his ratings but this has not always worked for me in the past. In this case, I felt like I was given a gift. I needed a new dentist and I had anxiety about separation of my lower teeth. My first visit was the most comprehensive assessment I've ever had. It resulted in the choice of invisilign. Dr. Bougher was more than fair and honest in pricing this accordingly for me. From the start this brought my anxiety down and now I have teeth I am happy to live with. As well, it's a big plus that I can have Dr. Bougher as my regular dentist.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Dr Bougher is a top specialist, very professional and informative. Clearly explained all my questions and concerns. All his staff is very friendly. Highly recommend all doctors in the practice, Dr Bougher, Dr Sayour, Dr Bass and all the team!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Dr. Bougher is a top-shelf professional. If you are seeking dental care, I highly recommend Kevin, his colleagues and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

I have always had a very good experience with Dr. Bougher. I would highly recommend this doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Dr. Bougher and his staff are the very best! I have been going there for almost 30 years and wouldn't go anywhere else. Everyone is kind, the atmosphere is relaxed and friendly which makes a 'visit to the dentist' a bit less daunting.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

Best dental care I have ever had. Dr Bougher and his staff are the very best.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Is the best clinic in the city the staff is knowledgeable and make you feel safe

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Excellent staff and Dr. Boucher was very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Dr. Kevin Bougher's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1992)

Coventry Healthcare