Ratings for Dr. Kevin Bougher

I have been a client since 1990! That should say it all!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Bougher is a fabulous dentist, I was referred to him 10 years ago from a leading specialist and it was a great recommendation. I use to be very nervous at the dentist office and with Dr. Bougher it is very different. He is very concerned about his patients and makes additional effort to comfort you through major dental work or surgeries. He is also fabulous with children - mine have no fear of the dentist and consider seeing him to be a positive experience. Fabulous dentist, office and staff!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

The new office is increadible. Total state of the art paired with a genuine human touch from the whole team. Also, great city views from every chair!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Best dentist ever.. and I have been to a lot of dentists over the years.

Submitted August 22, 2017

Professional, friendly, and amazing dental care. What more could you ask for?! I love calling and saying, Hi it's (my name), and they know exactly who I am. Dr. Bougher has been my dentist since 1998 and I will never change. Until he retires. Please don't retire!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Absolutely the best in the business... if you're not getting your chompers taken care of by doctor Kevin, then you're missing out... ⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Bougher and his staff! I travel from North Delta to his office downtown and would follow him any where. I had several traumatic experiences as a child with a horrible dentist and Dr. Bougher has always been extremely patient with me and understanding of my fears. I always feel comfortable and safe! You will not find a better dentist!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

My most recent visit was a bad experience even though Dr Bougher was as friendly and professional as usual. The receptionists were a nightmare - I was billed the wrong amount and it took many phone calls over the course of a week to sort it out. I recommend you double-check your bill before you leave the office and ask questions if anything seems odd.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I've been going to this office for the last 15 years and Dr. Bougher and staff has worked hard on my complicated case to give me the best possible results and a smile that I'll be proud to show.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I was referred over by a work colleague and definitely can attest to the positive environment and overall great work/professionalism.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Kevin Bougher's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal