Ratings for Dr. David A. Wiles

Dr. wiles did a 2 level Anterior Cervical Discectomy Fusion on me in 2014. He is amazing!!! My neck pain and arm pain is completely gone. It took time to heal, it was not a instant fix.. (body has to heal) Iam so thankful I chose the #1 Neurosurgeon . He has always been very kind and caring, his PA's and staff are all very caring and sweet. I would recommend this Dr. to anyone!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I had no idea what was wrong with me other than I was having difficulty walking and using my hands. This office got me in right away. The PA was very knowledgeable and then I saw Dr. Wiles in the same visit and he was great. He talked to me and explained everything going on and what he needed to do. He let me ask questions. I was extremely satisfied with everything from the staff to the PA and Dr. Wiles and the surgery scheduler. I felt safe in proceeding with ACDF surgery and the post op care has also been phenomenal. Thank you for helping me to walk again!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr wiles talked me into having a Neurostimulator implant placed in my hip for back DDD and now it hasnt worked in 4 years and now he wont agree to remove it. I have suffered physically and emotionally from this procedure. DO NOT TRUST THIS DOCTOR!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I personally never met the doctor. He done 2 surgery ' s on me. My 2nd experience was guessing he could fix what he didn't fix the first time. I complained about it hurting and they pull the stitches out and said ur fine just take it easy. Sent me on my way. So now I'm having to find another doctor to hopefully try and fix wat he has messed up. I don't recommend anyone going to him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I seen Dr. Wiles for the ifuse procedure 1 year ago. I am so very thankful to have found Dr. Wiles. He has made a great deal of difference in my life. I was unable to do things I enjoyed such as hunting, kayaking, fishing, camping , etc. but thanks to Dr. Wiles I am now able to do these things pain free. I did see his PA more than he however, they are very knowledgable and informative.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Wiles for 4 years and have had great care, answers my questions, and does not rush in and out of the office visit. He also performs lower back surgery on me. I went into the hospital with severe pain and could hardly walk. The day after sugery, I walked down the hall with assistance but had zero pain. I could not believe it! I would urge anyone with back or neck problems, don't wait to long to have surgery. Some like to wait because of fear, but the longer you wait, the worse it can become and the more involved the surgery will be. I also love the staff, esp Steve McLaughlin, P.A. Listens to what you are saying and explains in detail.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Stay away from this Doctor he screw up my back big time. He did not get any past Med records from My other Doctors who had done surgery years ago as far as lumbar goes. I have other people tell me the same thing as far as a sorry Doctor that he is.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010

Dr. Wiles lacks empathy and was very condescending toward me. In 5 minutes or less, based on a 10-month old MRI, he coldly informed me that he could not help me and that my severe pain was psychosomatic. I informed him that my symptoms had become much more severe and debilitating since my last MRI and that another MRI may reveal whether my bulging disc had grown or possibly was now herniated. He told me that it was impossible for a more recent MRI to indicate whether my disc had changed over a 10-month period. He offered no treatment options and informed me that I would have to learn to live with my debilitating pain. He was unwilling to listen to me and abruptly left the exam room.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

If you want to see a doctor with no bedside manner then this would be him. hurrys you in and out of office and does not care for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

This doctor gave me back my quality of life. I found him extremely professional and caring. He went above and beyond in helping me find answers.He was never pushy or anything but ethical. I would recommend him to friends and family in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. David A. Wiles's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)