Ratings for Dr. Phil C. Haeck

I have dedicated 2016 to doing my personal best and listing some goals I'd like to achieve. One being a breast reduction which I had May 2016. I started out with a little research and initially set up a consultation appointment with Dr. Phil C. Haeck to whom performed my breast reduction. From the beginning when I met him, his nurse and communicated with his staff, I am very pleased with the kind professionalism I continue to receive while I heal. Everyone is on point with each other. I can't say enough about this experience because all my questions are answered and my postoperative care is excellent. I am astonished with the results of having breast reduction. I am a 54 year old woman and there so many positives. Had I known how much the weight of my breasts negatively impeded my everyday life, I would have made a better effort to have the surgery done a long time ago. Now, I am very pleased to state the many positives. I can breathe so much better, I don't have to focus on moving my breasts out of the way (i.e., sitting on the bus, in public, even playing the guitar!) No more headache, neck or shoulder stresses. Better mobility, less of a fall risk, psychological relief, improved posture and confidence and so much more. The surgery results are obviously immediate and dramatic, but it is worth the process of healing. Thank you to Dr. Haeck and all involved in my care. ~Cynthia M.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I just read one of the reviews regarding Dr Haeck as referred to as Dr Hack. I cannot agree with you more. I went in for gynocomastia surgery and some liposuction. My lipo was totally lopsided and my left breast was still larger than the other. When I told him I was unhappy with the result, he became irritated and defensive. I ended up paying for the the revision surgery with Dr Haecks and I am still not happy with the results. I strongly urge anyone to go elsewhere. He cannot seems to get his hands to coordinate with brain. He has his brain set for rudeness. Buyer beware.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Breast Augmentation: I just had my second procedure completed by Dr. Phil and once again he nailed it! I have bestowed the honorary title of, "The Miracle Worker," on him. It's time for a 21st Century master of his trade to be so honored -- Anne Sullivan, you have some tough competition! Each time I look in the mirror I want to pinch myself -- even I can't believe the results of his skills. He has really raised the bar for other surgeons in the Pacific Northwest. Thank you, Dr. Phil. You are truly amazing

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Referral from day spa that I use. When I first met Dr. Phil I realized this journey was going to be magnificent. Not only did I find a doctor with the highest medical credentials achievable, but he came with a built-in bed-side manner that immediately put me at ease. He listened to my concerns and wishes and then used his amazing skills to make my personal goals a reality. Beginning with the office staff, who accommodated my tight work schedule, to the surgical team (including RNs and Anesthesiologist) who were compationate, caring and who took the time to answer all my questions, all my expectations were exceeded. Personal image is such an important part of who we are; I am grateful to Dr. Phil for giving me the opportunity to make the most of my potential. Dr. Haeck and his team are nothing short of a six star event in my opinion.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I feel compelled to write about Dr. Haeck, whom I have nicknamed Dr. Hack. He did several procedures on me at one time, a mini face lift, eye lift, and lip augmentation. The results were horrible! He mutated my lips, they got very infected after surgery, and I had to have them corrected by another much better Dr. My mini face lift left me with deep scarring along the sde of my head and he removed my natural sideburns so now there is no hair above my ears and the scars he left are extremely visible. I can never pull my hair back. I have consulted with two other Plastic Surgeons about this and they said the surgical procedure he used on me is not done by most Drs. Also Dr. Hack became a Mr. Hyde when I went back to him and told him of my unhappiness with the results. He tried to extort more money out of me for corrective work. Please find another Dr., they are out there, and he's not amoung them.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Many times a doctor will have good bedside manners, but sub-par talent or they will offer impeccable skills but terrible doctor/patient relations. I am here to tell you that Dr. Haeck is the definition of what a surgeon should be. He is talented, caring, devoted and a life-changer. I am forever obliged to him for helping me in the journey to change my life. My surgery went off without a hitch. I was given great instruction on my recovery and Dr. Haeck and his team were there for me at every corner. My body looks amazing! Dr. Haeck helped heal me. He gave me something no other person could, not even myself. No longer am I ashamed when I look in the mirror. I am finally the person I always knew I was. The outside finally matches the inside and life has changed dramatically for me because of it. I am so thankful and overwhelmed with the results and have nothing but appreciation and gratitude for having met Dr. Haeck. He is a life-changer and thanks to him, I am finally complete.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Haeck is the best, I had a breast reduction and he exceeded all expectations. I love the results, and he was involved from start to aftercare!!! WOW! My husband is also impressed with the minimal scarring and great results!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Excellent surgeon who achieved the results I was looking to attain. I have used Dr. Haeck for two procedures so far and will definitely go to him again for further procedures when needed. He is very kind and trustworthy and his staff is also very kind and accomodating. I would highly recommend Dr. Haeck for any of your surgical procedure needs.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr Haeck and staff exceeded my expectations. If I would have known the outcome of my procedure would be so positive I would have done it years ago. I now have peace of mind and feel confident my mammograms will be more effective.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I would recommend Phil Haeck to everyone, he is professional, caring and most of all talented. I am so happy with my facelift. His office staff is very through and caring also. Never have had to wait they are always on time. Again he is the best and if anyone I knows wants a recommendation for a plastic surgeon he would be the one.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr. Phil C. Haeck's Credentials

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Human Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1980)

Commercial Insurance Company