Ratings for Dr. Steven E. Horan

Went here on a referal after a car accident in February. Was kind of rushrd through the appt to just get an mri. I was called a few days after the mri and when I called back with questions, and they were written down, I have yet to hrar back, from February. Will not tecommend this office or him for ANYTHING.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Steve is great, knowledgeable and is very honest and straightforward. The only problem i experienced is with the admin staff. Very, very poor attitude, didn't want to help and very honestly, didn't seem to care if you received what you needed. Same goes for the answering service, unbelievably arrogant and non responsive.Steve is great if you can put up with the admin staff.i might add the rest of the medical staff was quite good.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Steve Horan (and he introduced himself as Steve) is one of the best clinicians I've met. He is friendly, funny, personable, caring, and respectful of his patients' concerns. He diagnosed my knee problem accurately, and he wasn't afraid to call on his intuition and gut instinct to fill in the blanks when tests didn't tell the whole story. Steve Horan made sure my surgery and follow-up care would get me back into the world ASAP. His knowledge of sports medicine is outstanding and he is a talented surgeon. He answeres questions willingly and actually seems to enjoy educating his patients. I will need surgery again someday, and this is the only ortho I plan to see, period!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

Dr. Horan helped me with nagging hip and plantar facia pain. In both cases he spent a good amount of time asking questions and offering suggestions to help me heal up while being able to keep my activity levels high. When I followed his advice, it solved both problems, which had been bothering me for over a year, after several visits to general practitioners.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2005

Dr. Horan is an outstanding orthopedic surgeon. His skills are highly valued by patients but co-workers. He is well known for his work in Colorado in sports medicine. Every visit he made good come out of the bad situation. I have trusted him with my knees 5 times already and wouldn't go anywere else. As long as he is an orthopedic surgeon I will choose him for his excellence.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2005

Dr. Steven E. Horan's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Englewood, CO