You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Minas Kochumian

Very loving doctor and always takes time to find the causes of illness. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

I went in for a physical. I had to wait about 45 minutes past my appointment time. After what seemed like a not very thorough examination, he said I should come back another day to have blood drawn. Half-joking, I asked "don't you need to put me on a treadmill or something?" He thought about it for a second, and said sure. I'm pretty sure I didn't need the cardio stress test at 28 years old, but I'm pretty sure he just wanted to increase the bill. It cost me an extra $157.22. I didn't go back for the blood work.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

This doctor made me feel comfortable and cared for. I trusted him immediately - and that's not usually me.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2005

Dr. Minas Kochumian's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=15615'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

March 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=15615'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014
  • City changed from &quot;BURBANK&quot; to &quot;Northridge&quot;

June 6, 2013
  • City changed from "NORTHRIDGE" to "BURBANK", Med School changed from "Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717" to "University Of California, California College Of Medicine"

May 11, 2012