Ratings for Dr. Todd E. Schlesinger

I'm in with everyone else about his manner. no time to talk just cut! they messed my schedule up on more than one occasion, blamed my forgetfulness, only to find the notes in the computer where i was right. wasn't trying to be right, just not waste my time...Its ok with me to start out and have some things to iron out in your practice. its not ok to be rude and short to your patience at any time!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Schlesinger and his staff seemed to discriminate against me because I was a self pay patient. Doctor was EXTREMELY rude and rushed and obviously was not interested in working with me to help resolve my dermatological problem. The nurses also tried to persuade me to go ahead and purchase their in-office products, instead of writing me prescriptions, insisting that I wouldn't pay that much

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I felt Dr. Schlesinger's staff was very helpful. Dr Schlesinger not so much. I was told I could come in for a free consultation about removing a cyst on my scalp. I wanted to talk with him and find out how much a procedure would cost. It wasn't free in fact he charged me for an office visit plus a $130 biopsy he scared me into getting even though two other doctors said I didn't need it. (came back negative of course). He was very rushed, rude and to top it off never told me how much the procedure would be if I wanted to continue which is why I went in the first place. The only thing he said was to come back and we would talk more about it...and charge me another office visit I am sure. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I am very happy with the way Dr. Schlesinger treated my facial lesions; he worked very hard and the results were exceptional with little or no visible scars. I highly recommend him. His staff is pleasant and very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I loved Dr. Schlesinger's office when his PA, Ms. Rebecca, worked there. She was wonderful to deal with. The girl knew her stuff, but she is no longer there. I saw Dr. Schlesinger for moderate acne and mole removal. Between the mole removal, acne products and prescriptions I spent over $800 and I didn't even have all the prescriptions filled. I think he is very knowledgeable, but when you start out telling a person they need an $800 laser treatment done to correct discoloration (imagine my chin dropping to the floor) and then suggest a more mild one that's around $200 per round and I would need 3 or 4 and then end up with a simple topical cream that's around $150, a patient wonders if you're just in it for the money. Again, I think he does know what he's doing, but his bedside manner made me feel rushed and as though I was an inconvenience. His staff is wonderful. I can only get appts. a few months out. The money aspect is outrageous.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I've been to Dr. Sclesinger 5 or 6 times for fillers and Botox. I think he is outstanding in this area and wouldn't consider going anywhere else. I will be going again later this month. His work always looks natural.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

I really like Dr. Schlessinger! He does give off the "in a rush" vibe sometimes, but I think that's just his personality, though. I can tell he actually cares, and his staff is very friendly. He's very informative and made removing my moles and getting stitches very bearable. I would and have recommended him to others!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

I felt Dr. Schlesinger and his staff were excellent. They were all very knowlegeable. I went for some cosmetic filler and his staff and the doctor expelained everything they were going to do. Someone from his staff called me the next day to see how i was doing, which I like very much.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009

I have been a patient with several dermatologists in other states over the years and am happy to report that Dr. Schlesinger seemed to be a cut above all the others - highly professional, pleasant personality, very organized, efficient, and did not waste time with meaningless banter and unnecessary return visits, etc. He gladly answered all my questions and concerns and took the right amount of time with me. His eagle eye spotted all my questionable growths and he was able to do the necessary procedures right then, saving me a separate (return) visit (most areas were pre- cancerous with one biopsy performed.) I highly recommend him. Driving the extra distance turned out to be worth it.

Submitted August 24, 2009

Seemed very knowledgeable, but did not spend a lot of time with you. Explanations were very short and without a lot of detail. He just seemed in a hurry the whole time.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Dr. Todd E. Schlesinger's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)