Ratings for Dr. Damir Matesic

Loved going to him for my allergies! He's a great guy, great with the kids, an overall wonderful practice!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Damir Matiesic and his staff are wonderful in helping children feel safe and calm while performing needed tests and assessments. My son and I have been under Dr. Matesic's care for over 4 years. I had suffered with allergies

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Would not use. Had my 5 year old on 6 different meds at once.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

My daughter and I were VERY pleased with Dr. Matesic. His witty personality made us feel very comfortable during the visit. He was VERY knowledgable about her condition and explained it in a way that we would understand. I would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

dr matesic is awesome and very caring! He was very helpful to my son and im very thankful.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

I can't believe that anybody can rate this doc less than excellent: this is the best doc I've ever, ever had (and my kids, he sees all 5 of us!)...

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

The doctor seemed to be very caring and concerned for my child, but in reality, all he cares about making business. He prescribed my 4-month really strong mediation for her eczema. Even the CVC Pharmacist was shocked to see the perceptions. Glad, I did not listened to his advice.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

At first he seemed to be very concerned and helpful. However, as time passed by I learned that everything that was wrong with my child became the patient's fault or the parent's fault. My child was prescribed steriods for daily use that I strongly feel was not needed. She went four months without this medication and had absolutely no illness. Through all of my past doctors I have trusted their opinions until now. I had never changed doctors for any reason until this experience. My daughter herself was uncomfortable with Doctor Matesic. I had a very negative experience and stopped treatment to find a different doctor for my child. I only felt like a paycheck for this doctor's office, not a patient.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Very caring physician. Is thorough and is on top of the latest research. Always spends time listening and responding to patients.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008