Ratings for Dr. Randall S Peyton

I've been going to Randy and his team for a bit now and their pure honest unadulterated discussion of my condition and recommendations have been impressive. Ive been telling everyone I know

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Caring, interested in what patient has to say. Has an holistic approach. Offers every supportive modality you might need to be successful in you recovery. Great credentials. The way other clinics should be run.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I want to thank Dr. Peyton and his staff for excellent work. To make a long story short, I had two previous knee surgeries by other doctors. I went to Dr. Peyton who diagnosed long term Lyme disease as the cause of my knee swelling and pain. My knee was swollen like a melon. Dr. Peyton’s staff drained my knee and analyzed the fluid from the knee which tested positive for Lyme. I was treated with intravenous antibiotics for 40 days, and I have never had another knee issue. The bottom line is there was nothing wrong with my knee, but other doctors had performed surgery based on the symptoms of severe swelling and pain. Dr. Peyton took the steps to diagnose the underlying cause rather than just preform another unnecessary surgery.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr. Peyton has treated my mother's osteoarthritis for years and we wouldn't dream of taking her anywhere else. The staff is wonderful & always attentive to mom's many special needs. We've never had to wait an excessive amount of time for an appointment to begin and are always impressed by the helpful, knowledgeable advice & recommendations for treatment.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I love Arthritis & Sports. Their staff is always super friendly. I have visited both Dr. Peyton and Dr. Griffith for different problems and they are kind, knowledgeable, really took the time to diagnose the problem, and prescribe the best treatment. 100% recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

I have been treated with kindness at the front desk as well as with the medical staff. I do see my PA mostly but find he is generally very much in tune with me. If need to I can see Dr. Peyton but usually opt to see the PA's. They are very good to my standards. Whenever I call they will usually take me right away. Dr. Peyton has always been wonderful to me, can't say anything negative about him or his staff.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

The PA Dan is awesome but the office staff is horrendous. They make you wait once you arrive on time. If you have any complaints about the office staff, be prepared to be ignored. I have bad knees but I have great ears and I even overheard them whisper about me. When I looked at them and told them I overheard them they acted as if I had not spoken a word. I will not be coming back.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I AM VERY ANGRY. I have used this office for years and was always happy. Sure the wait is a bit long but you would receive good care so that wait time I could excuse. What I cannot excuse is this: 2 years ago I took my son to Dr Peyton for a broken elbow. I paid my copay in cash to the receptionist. Three months later I get a bill for $30, my COPAY! I called and explained that I paid and they argued with me and said there was no record I paid. This went on and on and around and around for 6 months. Obviously, their receptionist pocketed my $30 but they refused to believe that either. During my frequent phone calls this office the office manager agreed to clear the debt as paid.(gee thanks since I DID pay) I called and made an appt for myself last week and when I arrived they told me I couldn't be seen since I had been sent to collections for that $30 copay! Suggested I pay $89 (copay+collection fees) and then I could see the Dr. What kind of place would do this? I will never go back!!!

Submitted January 5, 2013

You wait way too long to see anyone at that office, and one time I experienced one rude staff member. I complained about it, and I don't think anything was done about it. I once saw Dr. Wilson and he was totally condescending. Never saw Dr. Peyton, saw Dan Deulm and he's really nice but the wait alone is excruciating. If we show up on time, then why can they make us wait forever?

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Knowledgeable........who knows, you can't talk or see Dr.Peyton only his PAs. Had knee replacement done by Dr Peyton, he never came in before/after surgery, but his PA did even though I didn't know him. Follow-up appts were always shifted to his PAs even when asked to see Dr Peyton. Will not go back to him!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Dr. Randall S Peyton's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

HealthPartners