Dr. Michael S. Elliott

Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Elliott

Dr. Elliott is the best! Kind, caring, engaged, patient, and knowledgeable. Can’t say how happy I am to have found him

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

As a fellow physician, I highly recommend Dr. Elliott. I believe Medicine is a calling and that the best physicians make it their life’s mission to improve healthcare for all patients, not just their own. Dr. Elliott is constantly reaching out to help other physicians and share his knowledge and experience. He has helped me on multiple occasions, generously giving of his time and expertise. He clearly has a passion for medicine and delights in caring for his patients. Dr. Elliott is the type of physician that I would want for myself and my family members.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

Love this doctor and his staff. Super nice and more than will to help you feel better.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

Makes you feel at ease and always listens to you and then make suggests as to what actions need to be taken, and always follows up with you to make sure that everything is working the way it should.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

Without a shadow of doubt, Best and most knowledgeable doctor you will ever meet. Clean office and very efficient in scheduling appointments.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

Dr. Elliott has always been patient and kind. He has always taken the time to listen to our questions and concerns. And he is very willing to take the time to explain things in language the patient can understand.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

He's the best. Always there for me when I need him. I appreciate him so much. He always has time for me no matter what. Excellent in every phase.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Excellent. There was no rush to move on to the next patient. Gave me all the time I needed to explain my situation, then gave me the information I was looking for. Got me back to my comfort zone. Thanks, Jack

flag | Submitted September 2, 2019

My favorite Dr ! He always has time to listen and answer my questions.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2019

Dr. Elliott takes the time to really listen to you, discusses options and really takes the time to provide you with the care that is needed. He explains what your condition is and medication needed.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Dr. Michael S. Elliott's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edmond, OK