Ratings for Dr. John F. Farella

Love him Great Doctor Very skilled Very personable

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

My experience with Dr. Farella was amazing, he is a great Dr., very kind, caring professional and attentive . I had surgery two weeks ago and the results are amazing. Healing process is going very well with no complications what so ever. Of course Dr. Farella has been keeping close attention to my post op. He is an amazing person and he has made me a very happy and satisfied patient, I would highly recommend Dr. Farella and i would not hesitate to come back to him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. John F. Farella is certified by the American Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - the only board recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties to certify plastic surgeons. Dr. Farella specializes in cosmetic surgery, including facial rejuvenation and body contouring. He received his medical degree from New York Medical College. He completed his internship and residency in general surgery at Westchester County Medical Center in Valhalla , New York, where he was Chief Surgical Resident and received honors recognition by the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Society. He continued his professional training at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in Oklahoma City, where he was Chief Resident in Plastic Surgery, and at Lenox Hill Hospital in Manhattan.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I have had two surgeries with Dr. Farella. One breast lift with implants 15 years ago, and recently I had my implants removed and breasts re-lifted. He did an amazing job 15 years ago with very asymetrical pendulous breasts. The scars were barely visible and my breasts were full, round, but natural looking. Unfortunately as I gained weight through the years they became matronly. The 2nd time around they look just as good, just smaller! They honestly are so round and perky they could almost look fake. He is a true artist. I can't speak to other areas of the body, but he is a great boob man!!! Also, he is very reasonable priced for NY.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

I didn’t know about Rhytidectomy. I needed to do something about my face and that is when I learnt this word. Now I know it simply means facelift. Some botox, brow-lift and did make me feel and look better. I have visited few more times to Dr Farella. I can tell you that he is one of the best doctors I have consulted. More than it, he is a very good human being.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

From my experience with this doctor I would urge you to run as fast as you can. He did not give me the results I requested and has for all purposes put a scar on my life and appearance that is most likely irreperable. When I asked him what went wrong he denied anything was wrong and didn't care in the least especially since he had my money already. In my opinion he is a very shady man. If I can count all the damage done to me from this procedure it would be in the many thousands. He ruined my modeling and acting career, with the deficiency he left me I have been an outcast in society. I urge you to seek another doctor, if you can call this man that. U could have given a monkey a scalpal and he would have done a better job. There are most likely plenty of doctors who would not have done this to me. In my opinion seek one of them. I am ruined for life!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

What an amazing doctor! Very kind, and VERY helpful with all questions! I totally recommend him! Outcome with everything has been great!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Amazing Breast Augmentation. I highly recommend Dr. John Farella.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

Dr. John F. Farella's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1984)

UnitedHealthcare