Ratings for Dr. Edward Hussman

I have been with Dr Hussman for over 15 years and find him quite thorough and knowledgeable. No issues , with him generally, he also seems to be good person to unload on if he was into counselling and had the time as he dropped a few nuggets from time to time that I found useful.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I agree with the vast majority of comments, but lets ease up on Carla and put the onus on the Dr. He knows what the problem is...it's been going on for a few years now and I'm sure he is aware, even if he doesn't read these comments. At the end of the day I guess you pay for what you get. I know the Dr. is so kind and patient, but at who's expense. It's his patients that are fronting this frustration which is not helping our health issues.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Great Doctor, worst receptionist. Takes about 3-4 hours to get an answer when trying to book an appointment and that's if you're lucky. If you end up getting no response and you leave a voice mail there is probably a 95 percent chance of NOT getting a call back. Dr Hussman is great, so patient and kind but I really hope he reads these reviews about how awful the service is from the receptionist Carla. We're considering leaving just because of her. This is after 4 years of dealing with her so it's getting really old and I think I've reached my limit! Reception is the face of an organization and is the first point of contact for patients so having such terrible service unfortunately makes everyone else look bad.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

hate the receptionist so much, love the doctor. carla the receptionist never answers her phone and instead is speaking Portuguese all day long to family or friends on the phone, she is the worst, hate her with all my heart

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Great Doctor. Always keeps a close eye on my health and he is very thorough on any issue I bring to his attention.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I had to leave because I was not getting the servic e I deserved, especially being a long term patient. I felt I had to work harder to make sure the secretary was on top of her work, if I needed a fax done ASAP or renewal on my medication.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr is good but secretary is the worst I have seen in my life my husband was with Dr hussman for almost 20 yrs he finally had enough changed Dr all because of Carla she should be fired all she does all day is on her cell she sucks!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Great doctor but I can't make an appointment because nobody answers the phone or returns my calls. Staff is brutal.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Fantastic doctor who will take time to listen to you. Very professional and is knowledgeable about current trends in medical field. Carla is also great, friendly and makes you feel welcome.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

I'm very happy with my doctor , he always takes his time with me and never rushes me out the door. Carla is a great girl, always pleasant and funny, always trying to help as much as she can, yes I agree she could try harder, but I've seen worse much worse, some are downright rude to patients .

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014