Ratings for Dr. Christopher G. Boquist

Dr. Boquist has been our Doctor for many years. We have moved to Florida and hope we find a doctor as kind, considerate, and professional as Dr. Boquist is. We thank him and his staff for outstanding care.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

He does not take the time to listen. He makes up his mind before he has all the facts. Very impersonal & inflexible.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

While a few of the office personnel need more training in professionalism and how do deal with the public, the doctors and nurses in Dr. Boquist's office are quite the opposite. Dr. Boquist has always been polite and personable. He has been seeing our whole family since he started practicing in the Williamsburg area (about 8 years ago). We all like his demeanor and find him to be open and honest and he does listen to the patient, respecting their ideas and feelings. I would recommend Dr. Boquist to any of my family and friends!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Very stuck on his point of view, lots of medical tests, and solely conventional medicine. An impersonal presence and not a good listener.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

He was wonderful and very knowledgable. Upon hearing of my medical problems he expedited my treatment in the most safe way possible especially since I am a very busy law school student. He reminded me that my first concern was my health and then I could resume school!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2006

Dr. Christopher G. Boquist's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)