Ratings for Dr. Richard W. Pomerantz

Dr Pomerantz and his office staff were very friendly and responsive. He has moved to North Carolina and I still go to see him when I travel from Florida to my home in NY. He was able to manage my lung problem more effectively than other doctors I've seen. I feel his knowledge is among the best of any other physician I've ever known. He is well respected by other doctors and has an excellent reputation. I would recommend him to family members and friends readily.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009

Dr. Richard Pomerantz refused to give me my records when requesting them over and over in writing after giving false medical information to the Palm Beach Lung Association where I was an in-classroom volunteer asthma educator. I took the time for a long time to drive to dr. Pomerants' office an hour away. After losing my transportation, I had to find a pulmonary specialist closer to me. He obviously took it out on me in this manner. He is the main pulmonary consultant for the Palm Beach County Lung Association. Also he was off on my diagnosis and accused me of overtaking my theophylline to get high on the drug. Theophylline??? To get high??? Absolutely false-have never been a drug user and will never be. My current pulmonary, critical care physician says my liver simply breaks the drug down faster.

Submitted May 7, 2008

Very caring, knowledgeable. Figured out my problem where other doctors could not come up with answers.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008