Ratings for Dr. Harrison W. Barnes

Dr.barnes hands down is the best doctor. He is a very kind caring trusting doctor. I would trust him in any situation.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Barnes is the absolute best doctor! He delivered me and also my son. He is very easy to talk to and discuss any type of issues or concerns. I recommend him to anyone looking for a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

Dr. Barnes delivered both my daughter and my son and I was honored to have him bring them into the world. He is very kind and loves what he does. He even sings happy birthday to each baby he delivers. His staff is always so nice and his partners are wonderful too. I can't say enough about how he touched my heart with his kindness. He is very knowledgeable and ensures the highest quality of patient satisfaction.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr. Barnes delivered both of my daughters and my grandson. He is the best at what he does. I tell all my friends about him and tell them even if they go to a different Dr. They should try him. He is highly professional. He will answer all you question and get to the bottom of any problems. He is very knowlegeable about new procedure and and old ones. He is just the best there is.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Excellent doctor. Very caring and professional. Great bed-side manner. Easy to talk to about any problem. Would highly recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Barnes for 29 years. He delivered both my children. I have NEVER had a problem with him. His bedside manners are Great! He is very knowledgeable about every issue that I've ever had. If he could handle the situation, he would quickly referr you to someone that could. Dr. Barnes is the Best! Very approachable and alway very nice and understanding.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Barnes is always very caring and attentive to patient needs. I don't feel like I never feel like I am being rushed through during my appointments. He takes time to listen and makes each patient feel special. Thanks! It seems this is less and less prevelant in the medical profession and it is refreshing to see it in Dr. Barnes office.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

Dr. Barnes delivered our daughter and it broke our hearts when we had to move out-of-state. He's one of a kind, patient, caring. His experience is second to none. He's one of the best there is out there!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Ihave been going to Dr. H. Wade Barnes for 30 years he has always taken time for all my question. Ans listened to all my fears and problems. He is a great Dr. and a wonderful Dr. I am proud to call him my Doctor. I tell all my friends and co-worker that ask about a ob/gyn that he is the best.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr. Harrison W. Barnes's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1975)