Ratings for Dr. Virginia A. Stowell

She did a bilateral masectomy on me. The surgery and follow up was was exvellent. I will highly recommend her for any surgery.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

She performed a complete thyroidectomy. The surgery was very complicated and she did her utmost to prevent vocal chord damage. My voice is fully recovered.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Stowell! She did a bilateral mastectomy on me and it went very well. She is warm and caring, and very competent. She is a great communicator - listens well, and can explain things well. My only concern is that she enlisted an "assistant surgeon" without my knowledge or insurance preapproval, and that person ended up not being covered by my insurance. (However, I did not have to pay it.) So I would really double check that before your surgery.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Excellent!!! I have had 2 in-office procedures that required stitches...one on the face. The scars are minimal. She was pleasant, got straight to her recommendation and did the procedures with only one follow-up. Highly recommend her and staff.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

She is an excellent surgeon that actually cares about her patients. She has a warm and friendly bedside manner that puts you at ease. Definitely recommended.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Dr. Stowell is an excellent surgeon. She listens well and really cares about each person. Her skills are outstanding. I would entrust her to do surgery on any of my family.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

Dr. Virginia A. Stowell's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1987)