Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth K. NELLIGAN

I do not recommend this doctor at all. She has zero compassion, doesn't listen to you, and very unfriendly. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Cold callous ***** (not allowed to use the word the site said). Stay away from this doctor. If she is not familiar with your condition she does really not care about researching it and she will try to make your life difficult for you by not being helpful. Again STAY AWAY. If I could rate lower than 1 I would but to give her only 1 star I had to give the staff a 1. Staff are actually OK.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Cold, no compassion, belittling. No sense of humor. This was the WORST doctor I have ever seen. Should pick a new profession or be in research where she doesn't have to deal with patients.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Terrible, belittling doctor. I can't even get her to refill a prescription and the pharmacy has reached out twice now.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

She is the worst doctor i have ever had. rude, cold, and uncaring.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

This is one cold cookie. Not at all empathetic and should get another job.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I had a positive experience. She was polite and spent time asking and answering questions. She seems knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Elizabeth Nelligan seems to be without compassion and empathy, that said, she has zero bedside manner. She is compulsively running very late and sees patients laptop in hand, yet no knowledge of their conditions. She has almost zero knowledge of modern medicines. I would advise her to review her life and take a LONG hiatus from medical practice.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Extremely incompetent. Extremely sick with severe sinus infection and she would not prescribe meds. I took it upon myself to seek an ears, nose and throat specialist who prescribed me zithromax. This whole med group is very rude and will make you suffer because they don't believe in medicine. Ridiculous.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

If this doctor actually likes people has compassion and concern for their medical needs, I really didnt sense it. As I saw staff for a shot and lab work as I was leaving, I almost wanted to ask them how they liked working with her. I wondered if she was snotty, belittling, and uppity toward them also? If she likes medicine, maybe there are other ways for her to be effective in it like doing lab research, clinical trials or writing medical journal articles; this would somehow shield patients from her because her approach is very lacking.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009