Ratings for Dr. Sam Chhibber

I Dr Chhibber is an amazing doctor. After 15 years of travelling back and forth to Edmonton (to see another amazing neurologist) I final felt I had found a doctor equal to the one I was giving up. He is knowledgeable,, witty, determined , thorough and has an excellent bedside manner. I was under his care at the Rockyview General Hospital and he did not leave a page unturned. Nor was I discharge until he completed.numerous tests and gave me a diagnosis. At the time his resident was also excellent and very knowledgeable. She too, made you feel at ease. If you are lucky enough to have him as your doctor you won't regret it. You're in great hands!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Disorganized and unhelpful. His resident gave me different information than he did concerning my diagnosis, and I was not provided with basic informed consent about the meds prescribed.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I waited 6 months after my doctor referred me to this clinic and he was very dismissive. I explained my pain and described my symptoms and he simply wouldn't listen. I was in an out of the office within 5 minutes. Overall, I didn't find him to very helpful as I'm still in a lot of pain.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr. Chhibber treated my mother in law. I particularly appreciated the care with which he worked to ensure she understood the basics of what he had found in his examination and testing even though she has difficulty understanding. He was gentle and thorough in his examination of her and very patient with how long it took her to complete the actions he was requesting. He had thoroughly reviewed the chart prior to seeing her again and to ensure follow up with the family physician was occurring on some items identified during testing which were outside of what she was seeing him for, but which were important to her longer term well being. He was running a bit behind time wise but had instructed his staff to phone his patients to let them know which was much appreciated. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I see Dr. Chhibber at the SHC, I find him very knowledgeable, kind and very focused on finding something that will help me. He is also very punctual which is hard to find in a specialist. I would definitely recommend Dr. Chhibber.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Chibber is so through. We have been trying to figure out what was causing my mom to have all of these symptoms after extensive testing he returned and explained that mom has ALS...he was so caring and became emotional while delivering the news to us. Highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

So kind and thoughtful. Spent plenty of time with me to make sure I understood my condition.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I have seen this doctor for over 5 years now and every time I see Dr Chhibber I leave feeling like I have learned nothing and they have pretty much told me that I am on my own and he can't help me. I am tired of leaving all his appointments feeling have just had my heart ripped out by this so called 'Doctor'. He does not believe things that he cannot see while you are in his office. He is insensitive and does not have the bed side manner nessecary to be a good understanding Doctor. He makes me feel more alone after my appointments with him or his team. Dr Chhibber is the doctor who has made me stop going to appointments after many years. I would not reccomend this doctor to my worst enemy.

Submitted March 28, 2016

This man is truly amazing. I have seen four other neurologists in Calgary with very little compassion and time for any explanation. For most of us seeing a neurologist, especially the first couple times/ years of unknown diagnosis, it is an extremely stressful time for patients and their family. I understand that a neurologist is a specialist, not a guidance councilor; however Dr Chhibber took time to help me understand all the facts, testing process/ results, and rationale behind the diagnosis. It's amazing what it does for ones mental state and wow what a feeling it is at night to sleep without all the google search "what-ifs". Thank you Dr Chhibber!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

He cured my migraine headaches after I have suffered for years, he really knows his stuff

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015