Ratings for Dr. Sam Chhibber

So kind and thoughtful. Spent plenty of time with me to make sure I understood my condition.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I have seen this doctor for over 5 years now and every time I see Dr Chhibber I leave feeling like I have learned nothing and they have pretty much told me that I am on my own and he can't help me. I am tired of leaving all his appointments feeling have just had my heart ripped out by this so called 'Doctor'. He does not believe things that he cannot see while you are in his office. He is insensitive and does not have the bed side manner nessecary to be a good understanding Doctor. He makes me feel more alone after my appointments with him or his team. Dr Chhibber is the doctor who has made me stop going to appointments after many years. I would not reccomend this doctor to my worst enemy.

Submitted March 28, 2016

This man is truly amazing. I have seen four other neurologists in Calgary with very little compassion and time for any explanation. For most of us seeing a neurologist, especially the first couple times/ years of unknown diagnosis, it is an extremely stressful time for patients and their family. I understand that a neurologist is a specialist, not a guidance councilor; however Dr Chhibber took time to help me understand all the facts, testing process/ results, and rationale behind the diagnosis. It's amazing what it does for ones mental state and wow what a feeling it is at night to sleep without all the google search "what-ifs". Thank you Dr Chhibber!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

He cured my migraine headaches after I have suffered for years, he really knows his stuff

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr Chhibber always took the time to explain what the problem was in a language I could understand. He has such a jovial disposition that he puts a person at ease from the start of the 1st app't. When the pain of trigeminal neuralgia became agony he was able to get me an app't with a neurosurgeon without having to wait 'forever'.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I had been given a diagnosis of ALS, he spent over 2 hours with me and my family going over my history and exam and nerve testing. In the end he diagnosed me with a rare condition called multifocal motor neuropathy and started me on treatment. It was one of the best days of my life and my strength has now largely recovered. His kindness and gentleness are unparalleled, I am so blessed to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Absolutely the best in Calgary. Kind , considerate and on time. Truly a gift for us Calgary folks.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr. Chhibber is wonderful, he is always on time, always smiling and kind. I am really blessed to have such a great neurologist.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

He was very punctual, kind and helpful. I felt he listened better then any physician ever has, and expedited testing that I had previously waited months for. He is a excellent neurologist

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012