Ratings for Dr. Sam Chhibber

Great at explaining everything he was doing - a great guy!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Chhibber is one of the most compassionate and knowledgable physicians I have ever met. He spent close to 3 hours with me and my family, and while the news he gave us was devastating. He did it with so much kindness and concern, that I am fortunate and thankful for meeting him, and for his expertise is being able to diagnose me and provide a plan of care where 3 other neurologist were floundering. Everyone should be so fortunate to have him as their neurologist.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I'm a regular patient of the SHC neuro clinic. Dr. Chhibber is an excellent neuro doctor! We're fortunate to have his medical knowledge and ability combined with excellent people/communication skills and a welcome focus on his patients' health and wellbeing.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I Dr Chhibber is an amazing doctor. After 15 years of travelling back and forth to Edmonton (to see another amazing neurologist) I final felt I had found a doctor equal to the one I was giving up. He is knowledgeable,, witty, determined , thorough and has an excellent bedside manner. I was under his care at the Rockyview General Hospital and he did not leave a page unturned. Nor was I discharge until he completed.numerous tests and gave me a diagnosis. At the time his resident was also excellent and very knowledgeable. She too, made you feel at ease. If you are lucky enough to have him as your doctor you won't regret it. You're in great hands!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Disorganized and unhelpful. His resident gave me different information than he did concerning my diagnosis, and I was not provided with basic informed consent about the meds prescribed.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I waited 6 months after my doctor referred me to this clinic and he was very dismissive. I explained my pain and described my symptoms and he simply wouldn't listen. I was in an out of the office within 5 minutes. Overall, I didn't find him to very helpful as I'm still in a lot of pain.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr. Chhibber treated my mother in law. I particularly appreciated the care with which he worked to ensure she understood the basics of what he had found in his examination and testing even though she has difficulty understanding. He was gentle and thorough in his examination of her and very patient with how long it took her to complete the actions he was requesting. He had thoroughly reviewed the chart prior to seeing her again and to ensure follow up with the family physician was occurring on some items identified during testing which were outside of what she was seeing him for, but which were important to her longer term well being. He was running a bit behind time wise but had instructed his staff to phone his patients to let them know which was much appreciated. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I see Dr. Chhibber at the SHC, I find him very knowledgeable, kind and very focused on finding something that will help me. He is also very punctual which is hard to find in a specialist. I would definitely recommend Dr. Chhibber.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Chibber is so through. We have been trying to figure out what was causing my mom to have all of these symptoms after extensive testing he returned and explained that mom has ALS...he was so caring and became emotional while delivering the news to us. Highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

So kind and thoughtful. Spent plenty of time with me to make sure I understood my condition.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016