Ratings for Dr. Erik T. Hogen

Dr. Hogen is the best. First, of all I have never waited more than 5 minutes to be seen. Sometimes by the time i'm done signing in with the receptionist the nurse already is waiting for us to take us to the room. Oh, and nurse Coney (who handles most Dr. Hogen's patients) is the sweetest lady. She's so caring and friendly and remembers everything you told her last time you were there :):) Anyways, Dr. Hogen is very knowledgeable, if he ever has any doubts he will always double check with his books, online resources, other colleagues, etc. (we needed advice on my baby's rash after trip to Asia). He will not just brush of your questions and will answer every single one of them in details. He never rushes and spends good amount of time with you. he's gentle with the babies and knows how to go around causing them least stress. He always returns phone calls in timely manner and does not rush through them as a formality. I am yet to meet another physician like him!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

This is the best pediatrician around. You could not get a better doctor. you can tell that not only is he good at what he does but also loves his job. My children have tons of health issues (from heart problems to eye problems - Strabimus) He handles all of our problems very professionally and with great knowledge. He ALWAYS goes the extra mile for all of my kids. He has stayed late waiting for blood results when one of my kids got sick and he was supposed to leave for a holiday... He has never wasted my time. Capable of deciding over the phone weither he needed to see my kids or one of their specialists. Has always rushed authursations when needed. Never treats me like I am stupid or unknowledgable but always treats my concerns with the most respect. I would never trust my kids with any other doctor. He is truly one in a million. Always anwers messages left in a very timely manor and takes whatever time I need to be seen and questions answered.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

Dr. Erik T. Hogen's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1990)