Ratings for Dr. Jason A. Shatkin

He will reschedule your appointment Almost always. Your wait time at the office is always 40 to 50 min. He will take personal calls during your visit. He dose not listen to you when you speak, he he will ask you the same question twice often.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

A great office staff with a beautiful sleep lab. Doctor was very informative and extremely helpful with my problem.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Im so happy im seeing Dr. Shatkin. I met him when my mother was sick in the hospital and he was covering my Mothers doctor. I liked him so much i kept him for myself and im very glad i did. He is kind, and highly skilled.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Outstanding advocate with a great knowledge base. Doctor spent a lot of time with me and I could not have been more pleased. Helped me with both sleep and pulmonary issues.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

He is the best pulmonary and sleep phyiscian I have ever known. I have had difficulty breathing, and sleeping for years. Dr Shatkin fixed me in a month. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Waited 25 minutes in waiting room, then another 45 in his room before he came in. Had me go through a sleep study for no reason, then NEVER told me the results of the study. I followed up for results, but instead only got a bill for over $2K for the test. This guy's a crock, and rude on top of it.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

His office (medical group with a lot of different doctors) is a nightmare. He is very knowledgeable and good at what he does. Had to ask questions though (for ex. had to ask about the surgery option when he told me the cpap was the way to go) Turns out, I'm a good candidate for surgery!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

Dr. Jason A. Shatkin's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fair Lawn, NJ