Ratings for Dr. R. Monson

Very kind helpful and knowlegable. There was a bit of a wait before I saw her but I can't remember the last time I saw a doctor without waiting. The fact that she took her time with me, answered my questins and even removed my moles on the spot made it worth the short wait. Highly recommend her and got in to see her very quickly. God bless

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

After reading the comments I was going to cancel my appointment. But I decided to see for myself. My appointment was for 10AMat 11 I decided to leave but the secretary informed me that there was one more patient before me.I got to see the Dr. at 11:30 . I was pleasantly surprised she seemed to be very knowledgeable and very pleasant. Took time to explain my concerns. Hopefully when they move to their new office they will be able to be more proficient with their scheduling. There should not be more than half hour wait time unless there is an emergency. My time is as valuable as hers.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Over all , the worse doctor I have even seen. I don't even know why I went the second time. I think I just had to prove to myself I wasn't dreaming she was so bad. How she got her doctors licence or where she got it is beyond me. but that is besides the point, no time management skills either. my first appointment in December was a three hour wait. which I could not understand. Reception just said she is up to an hour wait ever appointment. I was puzzled, Especially after It was my turn, she just rushed me. I got a 5 minute appointment after a three hour wait. whatever, but she wanted to see me after six weeks to see if the medication she prescribed me worked. well didn't work so I had a 11:30 appoint this week. I asked the reception how long the wait was going to be and she say OH she starts at 11:30am......I replied GREAT first appointment should not be long. Until it was 12:10 and I was still waiting. SO now I'm thinking they forgot about me. There was another person who came in well after me, and also was for the same doctor, but called her in first. So I asked the reception why I haven't been called in and she told me well it could be up to an hour. And I replied and said well I was her first appointment since she starts at 11:30 No?? She said there was one ahead of me. Well I was a little pissed. She booked two appointments at 11:30????, I get there before and they take the other patient first?????. Forget that. She rushed me again and basically said I have to live with my skin disorder because it will never go away and when I mentioned natural remedies that have been helping she totally ignored me. these types of doctors are in only for the money, they don't care about the people and they are not passionate at what they do. Going to a natural path for skin problems from now on, they work!!!!. Tea tree oil is working wonders. Dr. Monson a message for you ........you should take some time management courses. I bet you were the last one to hand in your exam when you were in school...LOL or always late......that tells me how bad of a Doctor you are. Get with the program. Last time you see me....

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

She is not the greatest dermatologist. Wait time to see her is long. She Is always in a rush. She had to do a skin biopsy and when she made an incision on my neck she jumped a little because blood started squirting out. She must have made a wrong incision,but I would have expected an experienced doctor to know how to react in a situation like this. Anyways, I went to her twice and both times nothing got resolved... at least I know my skins condition is nothing to worry about because the results came back negative.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

I cancelled my appt. because the receptionist was so rude.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I saw this doctor several times and I thought that it was only my bad impression of her. I see the review here and I had the same bad experience with her. She misdiagnosed my skin condition and prescribed the steroid cream which didn't cure at all. I had to go to another walk-in clinic to get the medication. I will be looking for another dermatology and stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

It was a waste of time to get a referral for her. I went in for scalp condition. She didn't even take time to ask any questions regarding medical history. Rushed through the whole appointment without even listening to me properly. Better to go somewhere else then her.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

What a waste of time. Says my skin rash was chronic. Never offered alternatives or asked what medication I was taking. All she did was write a prescription for a stupid steroid cream, that's doesn't solve the root of the problem. please go to someone else, who at least will give more options.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I've been here twice. The first time I waited over an hour and a half and The last time over an hour! Absolutely ridiculous. The second appointment was to just get a referral for a doctor I had already requested to see the first time! Then, after getting in the room the conversation is very rushed. Questions I had, weren't answered. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Very nice!!!! Very cool Doctor!!! Me and son like very much:)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015