You may also like

Ratings for Dr. R. Monson

What a waste of time. Says my skin rash was chronic. Never offered alternatives or asked what medication I was taking. All she did was write a prescription for a stupid steroid cream, that's doesn't solve the root of the problem. please go to someone else, who at least will give more options.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I've been here twice. The first time I waited over an hour and a half and The last time over an hour! Absolutely ridiculous. The second appointment was to just get a referral for a doctor I had already requested to see the first time! Then, after getting in the room the conversation is very rushed. Questions I had, weren't answered. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Very nice!!!! Very cool Doctor!!! Me and son like very much:)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Horrible experience. Her last appointment time is 3:15 but she double books. The staff doesn't tell you that when you walk in only that there are two people ahead of you. I asked if she haf anything later and they said no..... Basic helpfulness: hey since there are two appointments at the same time why don't you come fifteen minutes later would have been considerate. No respect for people's time. I didn't wait around to see how long the wait would end up being but it had already been an hour and the two people ahead of me were still waiting..

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Monson was very professional.. she answered all my questions. She also provided advise for myself in the future in skin care. She was a delight and I would recommend anyone if they have a chance in seeing this doctor to go ahead and get her medical advise and treatment. the staff was also polite and very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Saw this doctor twice and that was enough times to stop. Didn't like her approach with my concerns. Like many posts here I also waited very long, for a 2 minute discussion. I have a new doctor and I am happy with this new dermatologist.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I am so confuse by everyone's comments about this doctor, why are you all so surprised by the wait time??...my family doctor gave me a copy of the document dr. Monson's staff send when they book the appt for me, it clearly states "be prepared for an hour wait"....if you didn't know that take it up with YOUR doctor and his/her staff, because I came with my book registered and was seen in 42 mins...not bad for me, under the hour I was prepared for. The staff were great, other than having to take abuse by all the people that complained on this forum, I felt bad for them. What do ppl think??....your ordering a burger from drive-thru?....have some decency. She saw me for two things (one appointment) quickly scanned my moles for cancer (as she should, if this is her job 5 days a week, I would hope she can tell if she needs to do further testing). She is professional, thorough, and quick. Exactly what I want from a doctor, not a best friend!! She then diagnosed with this rare immune disease that causes my skin to rupture into welts, oh by the way she is an internal medicine doctor too. If this woman (as someone mentioned below) was in it for the money, she would have gone into cosmetic medicine like all the others in Woodbridge. I have never had an issue rebooking, and my family doctor told me she has the shortest wait times to get an appointment, which is under 3 months. By the way you get a reminder call and option to rebook if your original time doesn't work for you anymore.!!! Highly recommend if you want a doctor .....if your looking for a friend go somewhere else!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

not happy too. Her secretary make mess when they want to set appointment. Also, for a every issue you need to get different appointments. ...and prescription? ineffective. nonsense. Terrible experience

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Not happy with this Doctor. I received misleading information..not happy at all

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I had an apt today and did wait an hour but I must say I liked her she listened to what I had to say and I like that in a Dr. I would recommend her Yes the office was busy but what DR'S office these day's aren't. I would go back to her and I am having my procedures done with her.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. R. Monson's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "What a waste of time. Says my skin rash was chronic. Never offered alternatives or asked what medication I was taking. All she did was write a prescription for ..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I've been here twice. The first time I waited over an hour and a half and The last time over an hour! Absolutely ridiculous. The second appointment was to just ..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice!!!! Very cool Doctor!!! Me and son like very much:)"

November 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible experience. Her last appointment time is 3:15 but she double books. The staff doesn't tell you that when you walk in only that there are two people ahe..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Monson was very professional.. she answered all my questions. She also provided advise for myself in the future in skin care. She was a delight and I would ..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Saw this doctor twice and that was enough times to stop. Didn't like her approach with my concerns. Like many posts here I also waited very long, for a 2 minut..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am so confuse by everyone's comments about this doctor, why are you all so surprised by the wait time??...my family doctor gave me a copy of the document dr. ..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "not happy too. Her secretary make mess when they want to set appointment. Also, for a every issue you need to get different appointments. ...and prescriptio..."

April 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not happy with this Doctor. I received misleading information..not happy at all"

January 20, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I had an apt today and did wait an hour but I must say I liked her she listened to what I had to say and I like that in a Dr. I would recommend her Yes the of..."

November 19, 2014