Ratings for Dr. R. Monson

She is not the greatest dermatologist. Wait time to see her is long. She Is always in a rush. She had to do a skin biopsy and when she made an incision on my neck she jumped a little because blood started squirting out. She must have made a wrong incision,but I would have expected an experienced doctor to know how to react in a situation like this. Anyways, I went to her twice and both times nothing got resolved... at least I know my skins condition is nothing to worry about because the results came back negative.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

I cancelled my appt. because the receptionist was so rude.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I saw this doctor several times and I thought that it was only my bad impression of her. I see the review here and I had the same bad experience with her. She misdiagnosed my skin condition and prescribed the steroid cream which didn't cure at all. I had to go to another walk-in clinic to get the medication. I will be looking for another dermatology and stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

It was a waste of time to get a referral for her. I went in for scalp condition. She didn't even take time to ask any questions regarding medical history. Rushed through the whole appointment without even listening to me properly. Better to go somewhere else then her.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

What a waste of time. Says my skin rash was chronic. Never offered alternatives or asked what medication I was taking. All she did was write a prescription for a stupid steroid cream, that's doesn't solve the root of the problem. please go to someone else, who at least will give more options.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I've been here twice. The first time I waited over an hour and a half and The last time over an hour! Absolutely ridiculous. The second appointment was to just get a referral for a doctor I had already requested to see the first time! Then, after getting in the room the conversation is very rushed. Questions I had, weren't answered. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Very nice!!!! Very cool Doctor!!! Me and son like very much:)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Horrible experience. Her last appointment time is 3:15 but she double books. The staff doesn't tell you that when you walk in only that there are two people ahead of you. I asked if she haf anything later and they said no..... Basic helpfulness: hey since there are two appointments at the same time why don't you come fifteen minutes later would have been considerate. No respect for people's time. I didn't wait around to see how long the wait would end up being but it had already been an hour and the two people ahead of me were still waiting..

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Monson was very professional.. she answered all my questions. She also provided advise for myself in the future in skin care. She was a delight and I would recommend anyone if they have a chance in seeing this doctor to go ahead and get her medical advise and treatment. the staff was also polite and very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Saw this doctor twice and that was enough times to stop. Didn't like her approach with my concerns. Like many posts here I also waited very long, for a 2 minute discussion. I have a new doctor and I am happy with this new dermatologist.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015