Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Glassman

I have never been treated with less respect! I felt insignificant as a patient. Just gave up on me and didn't take me seriously!! If you have fibromyalgia, forget it! He doesn't care!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I went through eight doctors and one other rheumatologist with no help before finally getting to Dr. Glassman. He made a knowledgeable, confident diagnosis and I have been able to manage my disease with the medication and advice he has given me. He has literally given me my life back. He never doubted my story, never thought I was faking or just being impatient with my recovery. Even though he is really busy, I have always been seen on time and have never felt rushed. He goes through my options, the potential side effects and always listens to my concerns. I fly 3000 miles to be seen by Dr. Glassman at the Denver Arthritis Clinic and it is absolutely worth the time and money it takes.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Very kind and a good listener. Ordered x-rays of just about every joint and TONS of labs. Over the top on tests, but caring.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

Dr. Glassman has been my rheumatologist for 11 years. He has always been helpful, caring, and is most knowledgeable about my disease and the disease process. He is also extremely knowledgeable about treatment options, including new research being done. He carefully explains all treatment options and possible side effects. I have always felt he cared about me as a person and not just a number on a chart. He has always made time to see me almost immediately when my disease flares up. I think it is telling that he has only had two nurse assistants in 10 years, and the second only because the first retired. Both nurses have been kind and responsive to phone messages. Other office and medical staff with whom I have had contact treated me professionally and with respect. Because I work, I always ask for the first appointment in the morning, so I not been kept waiting. When I have been worked into the schedule, the wait can be a bit longer, but never more than a half hour.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

He was helpful up to a point. He didn't really care about me or how he could advise me on improving my fibromyalgia condition other than drugs and he did not want to do a follow up because he said that there was nothing else that he could do for me.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

Dr. Kenneth Glassman's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)