Ratings for Dr. Rogelio A. Sanchez

Charged me and did not provide a service. I asked to be refunded my copay, but her refused and threatened to call the police on me when I explained that no service provided means no payment. Was very rude and insulting. Walked away from me as I was explaining the obvious and told his secretary to call the police. Don't trust this crook. He has no morals or ethics.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Wonderful Doctor. He cares about his patients and takes the time to understand them. I would recommend him to anyone if you can get an appointment! Everyone loves him, so hard to get in sometimes!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Sanchez is one of the worst doctors working at Wood County Hosp. I've never had a decent encounter with him at the ER. He is almost always rude and has sent me away not knowing for sure what was going on.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr. Sanchez is an outstanding doctor who willingly took me into his practice when my long time doctor retired. I credit him with discovering a potentially life-threatening condition that, because of his diligence and honesty with me, is currently being successfully monitored and controlled. I like him because he tells you the truth and lets you make a decision about what you want to do. He is, in short, an outstanding doctor but even a more outstanding man. I am so thankful that he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

I have been a patient of Dr. Sanchez's for many many years. He is a very good doctor. More importantly, he is kind and gentle and cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Dr. Sanchez is a WONDERFUL doctor! He takes his time with each individual - which is why he's sometimes running late. But he is worth it. He's a quality person and doctor that you just don't find often these days. He is dedicated to his family and his profession. You will fall in love with this doctor the moment you meet him!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2005

Dr. Rogelio A. Sanchez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Manila Central Univ, Coll Of Med, Caloocan City, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1966)

Top Hospitals in Bowling Green, OH