Ratings for Dr. David G. Dillard

I had trauma to my nose that he surgically corrected. I have horrible insurance so he was the best I could find I wish I could go back and tell myself just to deal with my nose after all the complications post-surgery. I also do not like being lied to and told that nothing is statically with change or that I was called and left with a voicemail when that is not the case. I also don't like that he had to see me at least seven times before he would do the surgery doing everything he could to make money just like everyone says. My father has gone to the same doctor he said the same thing he's got to run you through his allergy program his sleep program and whatever you came in there and he's going to run up the bill as much as he can if your life is not in danger I would not get a surgery by this guy I don't recommend it.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

If he can't help you, he'll find a doctor who can. Both my husband and I went to him, very satisfied with his knowledge and helpfulness.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

A complete sham!Dont wast your time or your money.Find another Doctor.Youll be glad you did!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Very poor time management to look for a patient. I would recommend a patient to ask him enough questions about the progress of your each visit and possible future treatment/s- otherwise, you will never get the correct treatment (waste of your time, money and many more). My experience, with Dr. Dillard, including his staffs, was terribly bad in the past six months (I was getting pretty much the same medicine for each visit without knowing what exactly was/were the problem/s). In six months, my situation was even worse and know nothing about the problem. He referred me to a doctor in Monroe after six months, and finally need to come back to Athens (again) because there is a doctor in Athens who does the EXACT same thing for acid reflux/GERD treatment. Hope this review is helpful for the potential visitor. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

He was very rude to me during my office visits. He would greet me and immediately talk to his nurse, ignoring me and not answering my questions or discussing my problems with me. He sure seemed more interested in my payment than helping me with my sinus problems. I can not recommend him at all!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Amazing doctor. Had surgery and had amazing results my whole family sees him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr Dillard is very arrogant. All he is interested in is money.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Dr. Dillard saw me the same day my mom called and got the appt. I was feeling really bad and had been up all night with my nose bleeding. I am only 13 and really don't like going to the doctor very much. Dr. Dillard was different when he's the one that came out to get mom and I and talk to us on the way back. He checked to make sure I did not have monkey's in my ears as mom always cause it, looked up my nose and put some kinda cream to make it stop hurting. He sent mom and I home with a couple things to take and made me get all better. All the people that work in his office are very nice to. Mrs Sharon and Mrs Christie are the best! <3 Ashley

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I could not have asked for a better Dr. I was very very sick with swollen tonsils that were almost obstructing my airway, and a temp of 102.9. Doctor Dillard immediately made me a priority and had me admitted to the hospital within an hour, and within another hour I was going into emergency tonsillectomy surgery. Doctor Dillard answered any questions I had and was FAR from rude. quite the opposite. I recovered very well from the surgery because he really did do such a great job. Normally I do not do these surveys, but people should know what a great doctor he really is. Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. David G. Dillard's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal