Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Devilleneuve

I had a para-umbilical hernia repair done one year ago, and I have no pain or discomfort. I made sure I chose a doctor with a lot of experience doing mesh hernia repairs, because having mesh permanently attached to my abdominal wall sounded a bit scary. When I asked him about mesh-migration, he allayed my fears by explaining that he uses many welds in order to hold the mesh in place. He has a friendly, energetic personality; I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr. deVilleneuve did my gallbladder surgery. I was very pleased with all aspects of my experience. He took the time to explain the procedure to me in terms I understood and answered all of my questions. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family in need of a general surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. D performed my inguinal hernia surgery and did a great job. He is a highly talented general surgeon who cares about his patients. I had a laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair. A year and a half later, I can't see the scars at all. The visibility of the scars disappeared approximately 6-8 months after I had surgery. Dr. D treated me with dignity, respect and care. If you need a hernia repair, appendectomy, gall bladder removal, lipoma removal, bowel resection, or have any other general surgery need, I would highly recommend Dr. deVilleneuve.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

Very friendly office staff, nice bedside manner, surgery went great. Felt very comfortable trusting him with my life.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Great doctor. He removed my gall bladder, everything went great. Very nice and easy-going.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Scott A. Devilleneuve's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Mckinney, TX