Ratings for Dr. Jonathon Lichter

Helped me in diagnosing my condition. Very knowledgeable and great psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I have been seeing this psychiatrist for over ten years. I always find him extremely sensitive and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Jonathon is very calm and pleasant making him easy to talk to. He does not rush with diagnosis nor does he push medication unnecessarily. I have found him helpful with my condition. Staff are also very sweet.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Jonathon is a very good understanding caring Doctor. His pleasant nature makes it relaxing to sit back and discuss things etc. I highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Absolutely fantastic psychiatrist. Extremely professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended to anyone needing therapy or psychiatric treatment.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Get another pathetic psychiatrist on the Gold Coast. Looks like one has to go to Brisbane to receive professional service. And his arrogant receptionist needs to find another job.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

My mother saw this psychiatrist. Apparently very rude and not very understanding. She was most upset with her treatment and being someone with a mental health issue she really needed someone compassionate and friendly - she got the opposite unfortunately.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Unhelpful, I walked out feeling I knew more than he did. No bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

Partner suffering mental disorders failed to inform me of her likely future behaviour or her required medication needs as I was worried that she might overdose being high suicide risk Actually told me to leave his rooms as I was not his patient Have now found out his overdosing of medication has contributed to her present condition

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008