Dr. Duncan Copp

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Duncan Copp

Duncan and the team at the Paddington Dental Surgery have been looking after me and my family for many years. Duncan is the only dentist I know who can calm my nerves, and the girls on reception are so lovely and helpful. Nothing is a problem for this team, which is so refreshing!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2019

Amazing dentist and even better staff. My whole family goes to this wonderful clinic. Not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Keep up the good work Duncan, you make each visit a pleasure.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

I’ve recently had some very complex dentistry done having 15 year old cracked composite fillings replaced with porcelain restorations. Dr Duncan Copp and his team of nurses and hygienists did a phenomenal job with me, and I am not the most relaxed of patients. The results look effortless and I can finally eat again, pain free. I am so glad I proceeded with my treatment at this wonderful clinic. I do recommend.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

Duncan has been my dentist for 20 years. His work is amazing and painless and I would not go anywhere else. I have recommended him to all my friends and colleagues who have been equally impressed with his skill and professionalism.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2019

I have been a patient of Duncan's now for several years. I must say he is the very best dentist I have had in my life. He is caring, detailed oriented and the technology is state of the art and the best you will find anywhere in the world. Not to mention the TV on the roof with animal shows (my favorite). I highly recommend him and the whole crew they do a magic job.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Forget Sydney, forget Australia, Duncan is the best dentist in the world…official! Duncan has been my dentist for approximately 10 years and, whilst I now mainly live in the UK and having tried other dentists, I still travel back to Sydney to have my teeth done. Duncan has transformed my teeth and my smile and although over the years I’ve had a number of differing requirements, nothing has been too much trouble and the results have always been fantastic. Duncan and his team are unfailingly charming and make going to the dentist a positive pleasure. I am hugely grateful to him for always being there and will continue to travel across the world to get my teeth done!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

I started seeing Dr Duncan Copp when I moved to Sydney almost 20 years ago. Now my husband and two young boys also love going to see Duncan and his wonderful team. From the age of three he had the boys taking turns to sit in the chair for ten minutes so they would be comfortable going to the dentist when they actually needed to. Now they also love going to see Duncan and are never scared or anxious like I was visiting the dentist as a child, he’s so great with kids and extremely patient. I had a mouthful of dodgy fillings and worn down teeth from grinding when I first saw Duncan, but over the years he’s totally transformed my mouth and now my teeth are better then ever. He clearly loves being a dentist, you can see this in his attention to detail and care for his patients, and the way he talks about the latest technology and equipment. He’s very honest about how urgent or not urgent issues may be, and will always try to get you on preventative methods first. The bite splint he made for me was life changing and I literally cannot sleep without it. I also love all the different types of floss he sells at the clinic especially ‘manfloss’. I can’t imagine ever going to another dentist!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

I have been a patient of Duncan's for over 10 years. With super sensitive teeth I'm not the easiest of patients either but I have found Paddington Dental surgery to be fantastic over the years. I recently also tried sleep dentistry at the surgery and it was a great experience for me. I'd highly recommend Duncan and his team to anyone looking for a pain free, high quality and caring dental experience.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

The absolute best experience today at The Paddington Dental Surgery. Two fillings in difficult spots, painless, gentle and it was over before I realised it. This facility is second to none, I was actually relaxed, watching a movie on the big screen whilst Dr Duncan Copp worked his magic. Home now, no pain, totally recommend. Best in Sydney. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

When a trip to the dentist feels more like a visit to a luxury day spa you know you're onto a good thing. Duncan Copp and the team at The Paddington Dental Surgery provide the most incredible care and attention, right down the smallest details. Duncan has been looking after me for the last 10 years, including replacing old fillings, straightening, whitening and general check ups. He is an absolute perfectionist and employs cutting-edge technology and the latest dentistry techniques to achieve a smile to be proud of. He approaches his craft in a very gentle and caring way, which is reflected in what I would say is as close to painless dentistry as humanly possible. I cannot recommend Duncan and his entire team highly enough. Six stars!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Dr. Duncan Copp's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

The Paddington Dental Surgery is a well established practice founded in 2003 that is highly regarded domestically as well as internationally. Dr. Duncan Copp, B.D.S, and the rest of his professional staff offer general dentistry to cosmetic procedures, crowns, and implants. The Paddington has established its well liked reputations through state-of-the-art patient care and the willingness to help and go the extra mile. Many general and cosmetic surgery procedures are offered at The Paddington Dental Surgery, including porcelain veneers, tooth whitening, dental implants, sedation dentistry, TMJ treatment, snoring and sleep apnea treatment, and much more! Call our office or visit our website for more information.

• English