Ratings for Dr. Delfin Santos

Told me nothing was wrong with me despite all prior testing and diagnoses, along with symptoms. Seemed to think I was drug seeking even though I dont do addictive meds on principle. Never returned. Found a doctor who could handle complex case.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Listens to patient. Excellent physician for any immune diseases. Best reuhmatologist in mi

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Santos is very professional, helpful, smart and caring! I had a great experience seeing him. I would recommend him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Santos is an amazing Doctor, the best! I feel like I got my life back. He is the kindest most caring Doctor I have ever seen. Now I know why I had to wait to get to see him, he is the best. The office staff is wonderful, they go out of there way to help me. Without a doubt the best Doctor's office I have ever been to. They really take care of their patients. I can't say enough good things about this office, I love them all, they are truly a blessing in my life.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Anyone who knows Dr. Santos and his staff are well aware that they are amazing, caring and very helpful to his patients (me and my wife being one of them) Any time I call the office his staff is quick to help and that goes for his nurses too! Dr Santos is the TOP DOC thats why his new patient appointments book out a month in advance(who wouldnt want to see him)? The person who commented below me was clearly having a bad day because I dont know a single person to complain about Dr Santos or his staff. Just incase anyone is questioning the care Dr Santos and his staff provides... its AMAZING CARE!Go see him and you'll see for yourself.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

"AVOID THIS OFFICE AT ALL COSTS" - that's my opinion. Very rude and unprofessional, discriminatory, argumentative and simply inhumane. Dr. Santos, as you will eventually read this, please feel free to call and formally apologize. If this was my employee, i would have fired her on the spot. As a manager myself, i believe employees like yours should be canned the moment they argue with customers. Of course she is going to give you a song and a dance and make things up, because she wants to keep her job. But you know, the old saying, customer is always right? I learned that customer is rarely right. But that determination has to be made based on real facts by you. Not an employee who has vested interest in keeping a job. Listen to your customers Dr. Santos. And read reviews about your staff everywhere else. We are not the first nor are we the last who think that your staff is in complete need of a make over. If you choose to contact me, your staff has my as well as my Wife's numbers.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Santos since 2010. I suffer from RA since age 5 (JRA). He sure is a good and knowledgeable doctor but his staff is awful. The worst are his nurses. Rudy disapoints me everytime I call. I called him and left a message because my medication is not working anymore, I was in pain and could not do much.He said he will find other options with the doctor and never called me back. Its been 3 weeks now.They don't take their patients and pt's complains seriosly. I am in a lot of pain but I am out of medication for 3 weeks now. Noone cares. This is not good costumer service and one reason to find another doctor. Usually we talk to nurses and when they disappoint us then it's time to go and find someone else with a better staff.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

After 5 years of searching for a diagnosis and a dr, I found the answer to my prayers when I found Dr. Santo's. He had me diagnosed in no time and got me started on the right treatment. I thank him for his knowledge, time, compassion, and his caring personality. I cried when I finally got my diagnois because I finally had a name to go with my condition that every other doctor blew off. He is a Saint in my eyes. I got my life back because of him. I am very pleased with how he handles my condition and I am not seeing him constantly. Only once a year to discuss my condition, renew my script. I have my blood work set up on a standing order and if I have any questions I can call his office. I usually get a response within about 24hrs by a nurse. I had a scare in the beginning with my shots and how I was feeling and Dr. Santos called me back at 8PM to check on me. I love this man! He lives up to his profession. I have always had prompt visits and waited minimal time. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Santos is a very kind,professional man. He assisted me in getting help for treatment of my PsA. Something I could not have done without him. He is very compassionate and willing to help a pt. that doesn't have insurance and their finances are very poor. I am so grateful to have Dr. Santos caring for my needs.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

By the nature of the disease Rheumatoid Arthritis can flare at a moments notice and when this happens Dr. Santos has always made room in his schedule to see me, even if it meant he stayed later that day. I grew up with Juvenile Rheumatoid so there have been other specialists as well. Dr. Santos has been the absolute best, he's thoughtful and kind, a great listener and is able to explain in simple terms how to deal with issues and in choosing the best course of treatment. Overall the staff is also very good, and they make a patient feel welcome.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Delfin Santos's Credentials

• Univ Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Fac De Cien Med, Santiago (Grad. 1985)