Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Rawnsley

Dr. Rawnsley is the best! Totally corrected my issue.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

This man cannot actually be a doctor. Definitely not the head of UCLA's plastic surgery division as he claims. He literally told me no one can re-do tips and to live with the terrible botch on my face. His heartlessness as the other reviewer claims was thankfully prior to any surgery.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I approached rhinoplasty at 50 with a tremendous amount of anxiety. I had lifelong hang-ups about my large and twisted nose. Dr Rawnsley guided me through the process patiently, never pushing or selling. A year later, I am so happy with the result. He didn't change the personality of my face while giving me a smaller and straighter nose. The result is elegant and subtle. His staff particularly Suzanne, his office manager, were very helpful, available and competent. I truly recommend this exceptional physician. And I loved that the procedure was at UCLA.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Absolutely LOVE the results from my husband's surgery. His hair line looks completely natural. So happy with Rawnsley and his friendly, professional staff!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I underwent FUE hair restoration surgery with Dr. Rawnsley. First and foremost, I would like to say I was extremely nervous/skeptical about this surgery. Being 28 years young, I never thought I would have to deal with hair loss. Lone behold, my genetic pool was unkind to me and I decided to do something about it. Dr. Rawnsley and his staff made me feel EXTREMELY comfortable during consultation, leading up to surgery and day of. They were able to confidently answer every question I had, inform me of the process clearly and directly, but most importantly, unlike many professionals in this field, their main focus was my comfort. Suzanne, the office manager, was absolutely amazing and made me feel like a close friend/family member was helping me coordinate the entire thing. On the day of surgery, I met the (2) nurses who would be assisting with the surgery. They, just like the rest of Dr. Rawnsley’s staff, were extremely patient, understanding and professional. After a month I started seeing results! I knew this would be a great experience from his site’s before and after pictures(http://bit.ly/1vpZmeh) but who knew!!! One of the best decisions I’ve made in my life and Dr. Rawnsley made it even better! 100% recommend if you’re looking for an FUE procedure. At the end of the day, it’s a name you can trust (UCLA) with a Dr. you can trust.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

I underwent hair restoration surgery with Dr. Rawnsley last year and could not be more pleased with the result. The Dr. and his whole staff were incredible to work with. He took the time to answer all of my questions and give me an in-depth understanding as to how the procedure works. His lead administrator, Suzanne is an incredibly sweet and accomodating. And the 3 nurses that worked with Dr. Rawnsley during the surgery were great! The surgery was a complete success. I got 2,200 grafts implanted and 8 months later they are growing like weeds! Some of my closest friends know about the procedure, but I have kept most people in the dark. Everyone I see, old friends and new keep asking if I have been working out, losing weight, all kinds of funny stuff. Check out his before & after gallery here if you want to see what Im talking about http://www.rawnsleyhairrestoration.com/hair-restoration-before-and-after-photos.html

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Rawnsley to anyone considering having Rhinoplasty. At my consultation he heard and understood what I said, and made me feel at ease. His staff is great: Suzanne (patient coordinator) answered all of my neurotic questions happily. She has a genuine enthusiasm that is refreshing and comforting. It’s been 3 weeks since my surgery, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. R did exactly what he promised. While I was nervous going into surgery, I was confident that I had selected the best surgeon for the job. It turns out my confidence was justified. I love my new nose. It looks so natural it's unbelievable. I can't thank Dr. R enough: by giving me the nose I have always wanted he has made me feel comfortable in my own skin. He has an incredible eye for detail and listens well. He is comforting, genuine, honest, supportive, and positive. In my eyes, he is the best plastic surgeon out there, and my eyes are very picky.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

It has been 6 months since my nose surgery. I couldn't be happier. I waited until I was 28 years old to do this because I was never able to find a doctor that I trusted would do the perfect job. When I found Dr. Rawnsley's website, I knew that this was the doctor. His before and after pictures are beautiful, but what really got me were all the videos on his website of real people speaking about their experience with Dr. Rawnsley. They were all so positive. Also, seeing Dr. Rawnsley himself speak about what he does truly made me see that this is a doctor who truly loves what he does and is extremely good at what he does. The nine days I spent recovering were wonderful. I had zero pain in my nose, and only took Tylenol 3 times because of a very mild headache due to congestion and swelling. What I could not put a price on was how worry free my recovery was. In having done my research, I knew that Dr. Rawnsley would not leave the operating room until my nose was perfect. And I was right.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Rawnsley and his staff. I had my rhinoplasty a little over a week ago, and I am so happy with the results. Everybody was extremely kind and listened to my needs. Dr. Rawnsley gave me the nose I've always dreamed of having. For the first time in my life I feel truly beautiful. He is indeed an artist.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

I absolutely love Dr Rawnsley! I went to him for my rhinoplasty and he was so wonderful to work with. He knew what would look best on my face and understood the importance of having balance while also maintaining my ethnic appearance. I referred a friend to him and my sister is going to see him as well. I would not refer family and friends if I did not believe he was the best. His staff is kind and very well informed as well. Anytime I had questions or concerns I felt comfortable calling and speaking with Suzanne or coming in to see Dr. Rawnsley. I had my surgery almost 3 years ago and am very happy with my results and only regret not going to see him sooner!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey D. Rawnsley's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Sask Health