Ratings for Dr. Ryan G. Scott

The staff at this clinic are rude and unhelpful. I could not communicate directly to Dr. Scott but had to go through the clinic nurse who did not understand my situation. Prescriptions were called into my pharmacy incorrectly. My entire family are searching for a new family doctor. I am so disappointed because I had heard from others that this is a good clinic. What has happened?

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

My doctor was unavailable, so I was stuck with him. I suffered for 37 hours on my first child. Had complications that ended up with my son in an incubator for three days just to find out that it was not needed. I never got to bond with my son that resulted in feeding issues since I was unable to feed him naturally for three days. It took another doctor less than an hour to realize doctor Scott was totally wrong. I would never use him again and now am trying to find a new gp for my family. I feel that west linn family Heath center just wanted my money, not the heathy child I was trying to deliver. If I have another I would give birth in my tub before calling on them again.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

After 10 hours he realized the water hadn't broke he was trying to deliver Evan though. $20,000.00 later he had another doc step in not talking to us first!!!! After I asked him to because I wasn't feeling comfortable. New doc was great though. 12 hours later went home with our baby boy. Think this doc was terrible had no choice since dr. Endo said she would be there and out of the blue he showed up. She was on vacation. Wow! Never so unsatisfied in my life. They took no responsibility and we had no ins. Life lessons learned. Lame wish someone had said something .!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Great doctor. He is a good listener and proactively pursues a resolution. I have recommended him to my friends.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Seems unable to determine and resolve common medical problems.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Dr. Scott has been our family Doctor for about ten years. I am writing this rating because i just read the rating that a pregnant girl wrote. Dr. Scott is very kind and has always taken his time to go over and beyond to help each of us. The other reviewer must be greatly exaggerating her story because i simply don't believe it. Dr. Scott is one of the most compassionate Doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

Dr. Scott is a terrible doctor! He told me that I HAD to pick one of his clients to give my baby to because in his words "you can not raise a baby, you are going to ruin its life". That was the worst thing I could ever hear from a doctor. That was almost 2 1/2 years ago and it still haunts me. I only went to him one time and REFUSED to go back. He also told me that he would not schedule my Ultra Sound until I picked a 'good' family for my unborn child. Who is he to be telling me that I am unable to care for my child. I would ABSOLUTELY NOT recommend anyone to him. In fact I have told people NOT TO. Thank Goodness I found a different doctor who was kind and caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

First of all, Dr. Scott really cares about his patients. He is very knowledgeable and also has a great sense of humor. It is nice because he does everything from delivering babies to taking care of grandmas. I've been going to him for years and he also sees many of my friends.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr Scott is the best physician I've ever had. He spends time with me, listens to what I have to say, and answers all questions I have. I've even called a few days later with additional questions, and he's returned my call very promptly with answers. It's easy to get in to see him, the office staff is very friendly and very efficient. I cannot stress how much I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Scott. He's the best, that's all there is to it.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Have seen Him for severial years and he has always give great care or refered me to very good specialist.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2005

Dr. Ryan G. Scott's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1996)