Ratings for Dr. Allen C Ho

Dr. Ho is the best doctor I've encountered. I had a detached retina and Dr.Ho performed surgery and saved my vision. He's also very nice.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Ho has treated my elderly mother for macular degeneration for the past 6 years. He is without a doubt an expert in his field. He not only has provided her with outstanding care, he has managed her condition with precision. In addition, the staff at Mid-Atlantic are friendly and responsive. In all the years, we have never experienced an unpleasant situation. Mom and I both are so grateful that Dr. Ho treats her...he is the best!! We have recommended him numerous times.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Honestly, the best doctor I have ever met in my life...makes me want to be a doctor

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

ONE OF AMERICA'S TOP RETINA DOCTORS.HE IS VERY EXPERIENCED AND IS HIGHLY RECOGNIZED BY HIS PEERS

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Dr. Allen C Ho's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "19038" to "19107". Address has been updated from "910 E Willow Grove Ave" to "840 Walnut Street". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Suite 1020".

January 12, 2016
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "800-331-6634".

January 11, 2016