Ratings for Dr. Teresa Goldenberg

The other reviewers have summed up what I want to say about Dr Goldenberg. She is the best! I have been seeing her as my GP for 13 years and so happy when I found her. She cared for me during my pregnancy. She is so knowledgeable, caring , kind, compassionate. Her assistant Julie is just as wonderful. I have nothing bad to say. Few times she was late for appointments due to other patient emergencies such as a delivery. I have no issues with any of that as I would want the same treatment. Recently I had neurological issues and the neurologist said "Your family Dr is very caring and detailed . She called everyday to find out whats was going on with you. It's the first time I had a patient with a family Dr from a different hospital who checked in so regularly". Dr Goldenberg, I salute you! You are the best. I am looking forward to more years with you as my GP. Keep up the wonderful work!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

We are a family of four and all of us are under the care of Dr. Goldenberg. She is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. Her professionalism and clinical acumen is superb. She shows empathy that makes you feel free to discuss any of your symptoms. Her secretary Julie is a lovely lady, accommodating and kind. I'd gladly recommend her to anybody, that is if she is still accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Amazing doctor who is very helpful. She has a lovely secretary who is always greets you with a smile and willing to go above and beyond! I'm very grateful to receive such kind and caring service from both Dr. Goldenberg and her secretary.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Amazing doctor with a wonderful secretary! Been a patient for about 7 years and I feel so lucky to have a doctor who is so attentive. Her secretary Julie is very caring and always greets you with a beautiful smile. Great clinic!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

She was my doctor for many years in Oakville. Wonderful, compassionate and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Its hard to choose a good Dr. DR Goldenberg definitely was worth the search! she shows empathy, caring, compassion,, knowledge and everything humane as a Dr. , in every encounter with her patients. I am a registered nurse, so I had worked with numbers of different Drs in my career. Dr Goldenberg is one of the best ever!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Goldenberg is an amazing doctor. I have been a patient since mid 80's when in Oakville and moved with her to North York. I travel well over 100km to see her and I will continue. She is supportive, understanding, patient, knowledgeable and truly one of a kind. Not too many doctors make the calls to patients now but she does and will call day or evening. She delivered all 3 of my children and we are all still patients including my husband. I'm not sure where I would be without her!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Goldenberg is an all round wonderful doctor. She is kind, patient and never displays impatience when asked a number of questions. Oakville's loss was our gain when she moved to Toronto in 1990. Julie, her Administrative Assistant, is a wonder. Very pleasant and knowledgeable and just plain marvelous on the telephone, a treasurer indeed! My only complaint would be that god-awful building the Group of Doctors moved into several years ago. Elevators do move up and down when they are working at all but they do not now or ever, light up to assist in knowing when you are on the desired floor. And the washrooms, are they for midgets, nursery children, or malnourished adults? They amount to a disgrace in a building where there are doctors' offices.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Great doctor. Have been going to her for ten years and have been almost completely satisfied.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Amazing Doctor! She is one of the best GP's in Toronto if not Canada. She has so much knowledge and she was the one that diagnosed my depression and referred me to countless specialist! Thanks :)

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016