Ratings for Dr. Larry L. Ware

Waited for almost 3 hours in a freezing waiting room to get told that I was not a good patient because I cannot afford all of the test they want to put you through and to be told that It is not his problem if I don't have insurance. I have been treated rudely before at this office, but this is my last time ever. I understand why people do not like going to doctors when you get treated like this.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Where are all the nut jobs coming from on this site? I have been seeing Dr. Ware for over 15 years and find him to be the most caring and knowledgeable Dr.I have ever known! My daughter wrote about him in her personal statement to grad school and considers him one of the guiding forces in her life (PhD in Neuroscience). He has taken on the insurance industry on my behalf and has NRVER failed to give loving and personal care and has steered our family to wonderful specialists if we needed them. The single best Dr. I have ever known and I have referred many friends and family to him. I think this site needs to start requiring some ID to leave comments, the people who have left these really have some problems.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

He comes across very nice at first. But, if he is not in a good mood you will take the brunt of it. I have always had a good relationship with my doctors and never had any problems. But this one is very moody. Not one I will ever go back to.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Have being going to his office since it opened 7-8 years ago; always chose to see nurse practitioners. Now there are none. As long as I had insurance they were nice and punctual. Now that I don't I sometimes wait an hour or more to see the dr. (when I was insured, I could get in and out in an hour and not feel rushed.) While nurse practitioner was there I was on prescription assistance program for a year with no problems. She left and the office has "lost" 400 very expensive pills the drug company sent them in my name. They say they never received them, but drug company has signed delivery confirmations from UPS. Now the office refuses to deal with the drug company. I did all the work: finding the programs, filling out the paperwork; all dr. had to do was sign and fax, but it's too much trouble. Now looking for new dr.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

overcharged for ekg. seemed more interested in $ than anything else. Not very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

This doctor seems to let his nurse practioners do everything, then just signs off so they can get their money. Can seem to get perscriptions right the frist time around. He's nice, but he worries me that he does not stay up with current medical trends.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

Dr. Larry L. Ware's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal