Ratings for Dr. Connie D. Le

Dr. Le is an excellent physician. The staffs were always very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Le has always been wonderful. It appears that the front office is less organized than it should be; one should not have to wait so long to have a prescription refilled.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Have been seeing for 2 years. Dr. Le never called to follow up on tests or lab results. This seems to be the norm for the time I have been coming to this practice. Has student interns that see you a lot of the time. Do not feel that practice is invested in your health.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I saw her and her assistant today, Essie. They were outstanding. They both cared and they were very thorough and attentive. I feel for the others on this site that did not have the same opinion because I couldn't be happier and I feel as though I am an important patient!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Le has been our physician since she started her practice. She is the most caring, considerate and knowledgeable physician we have ever dealt with. She care deeply for each of her patients and tries her hardest to spend time with each of them. She is in constant demand and her practice has grown because she is so competent, caring and GOOD, intrinsically good. She took care of my daughter who was hospitalized here. She lives out of state and had surgery at Georgetown. The dr. who did surgery was unable to care for her and Dr. Le was, once again, on the spot to take care of not only my daughter, who was very sick, but our entire family who was at her beside worrying ourselves sick. I can not say enough good things about her staff and her. I highly recommend this very smart woman and her practice. If you wait for your appointement past the time you were scheduled consider the fact that she is probably dealing with someone who needs her attention as much, or more, as you will.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Very helpful, knowledgeable. I am a physician, worked with her years ago when she was a very sharp hospital based internist, now she is my primary care provider, trust her to manage my health care completely. Please ignore poor ratings from patients who had some agenda and did not communicate these with Dr Le, or had expectations beyond the scope of a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Have been seeing this dr. for 2 years. When I called the office for a refill on my RX was told I would be charged $15 by Dr. Le. Is this ethical? Is she all about the money or patient care?????

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

The office/doctor never called me to inform me of issues that needed attention in my lab work-up on two separate visits. Or call to inform me that the lab work had arrived and I should make an appointment to review my lab work with the physician. When I followed up myself to make an appointment with the doctor, her knowledge base was poor. She didn't know what to do when a lab test I requested came back high. Since, I paid another copay for this visit, I expected more. She could have said I will research this and get back to you. But, as expected, healthcare has declined as we the patients are looked at in terms of profit. I am in the healthcare field and understand the challenges of profit with insurance companies, but when a doctor is confused with lab results, I expect her to care enough to research, not send me away because I won't profit her anymore. My lab work sent me on a quest where I had to be proactive and do my own research. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Dr. Le was very helpful and professional. While I'd like it if there was more 1-on-1 time, she does take the time to try to draw out the history of issues to try to find the best solutions. Glad to have her as my doc!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

OMGoosh Dr. Le is THE Best and I aint NO push ova or real sentimental but she is great and so is her staff...shot out to my blood work crew THA Best!! seriously she is very intelligent, considerate, she understands the patient and most of all she knows her job I wish her many more great patients like me LOL! but there will be many years to go for you...Ur one of a kind!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Connie D. Le's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 2000)

Delta Dental