Ratings for Dr. Aroney Greg

I have found Dr Greg Aroney to be one of the most caring, professional and reliable doctors that I have ever seen, he diagnosed problems that others did not, Dr Aroney went way beyond the call of duty to help me, what a wonderful asset he is to the GCUH. Thank you so much. Kerry.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

When I read some of the comments about Dr Aroney I can't believe what some of they are saying. He is such a quiet unassuming doctor with an open mind. He always listens to his patients & has the wellbeing of his patients his number one priority. What more could one have when shopping for a cardiologist as he accepts that everyone of us is different & we don't all follow the same pattern in handling our cardiac issues.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Aroney for 13 years & have nothing but good things to say about him. I have lived all over Australia since 1984 & have been fortunate to have good cardiac care but Dr Aroney has a professional manner and is always interested in what his patient is saying... quite an amazing man with an unassuming manner with a great deal of knowledge> I have cardiomyopathy & Dr Aroney has never once steered me in the wrong direction.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

A complete imbecile puts up brick wall after brick wall , a nightmare to deal with.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I regard him as incompetent. Not at all thorough. A loose cannon!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

a very old school doctor, poor time management, very hesitant, & sometimes dangerously conservative !

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Very conservative and does not like new modern treatments - less is more for him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008