You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Anthony Barone

I had a really good experience with Dr. Barone. I was going in for a follow up doppler exam after having multiple blood clots in my lungs 2 years ago from the birth control pill (at the time I was 27). When he read my file he was really compassionate and told me the blood specialist I was seeing (Dr. Henry Fox) was very reputable and that I was in good hands. I really liked his disposition and excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Barone is a more than a true professional, he is a good person. I went in for an HSG uterine x-ray and he was very patient, explained everything he was doing clearly, was gentle and extremely kind in explaining his analysis. If I ever need a radiologist again, I hope I will be able to use him. You are in good (and kind) hands with Dr. Barone.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Dr. Anthony Barone's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=155704'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 5, 2014