Ratings for Dr. JAMSHID M. Taheri

Dr. Taheri, is the best doctor I have ever had. He lets you know everything that is going happen from A to Z. He will call you himself with results. He checks on you to make sure all is going well. We need more doctor like Taheri. Thank you so very much. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

This doctor saved my life. I was 58 years old when I had a terrible pain in my abdomen accompanied by vomiting. I tried to wait it out but finally couldn't stand it and asked my husband to take me to the emergency room. We wanted to go to Inova Fairfax but I was in too bad a shape. I had a volvulus (twisted colon) caused by a genetic birth defect. It was going gangrenous. Thanks to Dr. Taheri being called in at midnight I am still alive. I recovered quickly as I am a personal trainer and in excellent health - but this kind of freakish thing kills normally healthy people. He visited me in intensive care every day. I not only survived but feel better than I have in 20 years - more energy. I teach spinning, group exercise and work out harder than most men half my age. Before each class (especially if there are young military) I apologize for being an "old lady" and then give them the hardest workout of their lives. Thank you doctor Taheri. I will never forget you.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Dr. JAMSHID M. Taheri's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1966)

• BCBS Massachusetts