Ratings for Dr. MEI M. Hu

My overall experience with Dr. Hu has been very well. He is a very through physician who has treated my condition with appropriate medications and treatments.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I always have an excellent experience when I visit Dr. Hu. He listens to what is going on with my pain and thoughtfully considers the best way to address my situation. He has managed to get me completely off pain medication for the past two years which is more than any pain Doctor has done for me in the past 13 years of me battling my pain issues. My overall well being and quality of life appear to be his top priority. I have recommended him to every friend and family member who needs a pain management Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

It has been amazing experience since day one. The staff deserves a lot of credit as does Dr Hu. The staff makes you feel comfortable every time you see them. I always recommend everyone I come across to Dr Hu. I very happy to be almost off the meds that I am taking.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Hu is very good with patients. I have been living in pain for eight years. I got laid off from a job paying several hundred thousand dollars a year after my accident . Before the combination of injections and medication I was unable to hold down a good job afterwards. Now I have had the same job for almost five years, receiving multiple promotions, and am almost back to where I was pre accident . My entire life, and that of my family, are almost normal now.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Hu for many years. He is very thorough during his appointments so be prepared to be there a while. Upon reading my MRI from Nov he noticed a note from the radiologist noting an enlarged lymph node and recommendation to physician for CT scan. Multiple doctors including an orthopedic who wanted to do surgery on my neck. Upon Dr Hu telling me to go see my primary immediately, I went to have it looked at. Within a couple weeks and multiple biopsies later...I was diagnosed with an uncommon form of Cancer stage IV. I am grateful he took the time that day and still can't believe how many doctors looked at my MRI and never read this one VERY IMPORTANT PARAGRAPH. Dr Hu just may have saved my life! With gratitude, Shelley Boyd

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I have been with Dr Hu for quite some time and have trusted him to be honest with me through many back and neck rhizotomy I have needed as I am not a candidate for laser back surgery at this time. He has proven time and time again to relieve the pain in my back through these procedures and work with my insurance company to get paid in a reasonable manner. Be reasonable with him and he will be reasonable with you! I would recommend him to anyone I know. He seems honest and trustworthy. You must have patience!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Best Pain Management Dr. Dr. Hu takes time to listen to your concerns. He is by far one of my favorite doctors. He spends the time needed to properly diagnose you. It is very hard to find a doctor like Dr. Hu!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr Hu , is a thorough and attentive physician. He takes the time to listen, and explains your diagnosis. You never feel rushed when your in the examination room. He doesn't over book appointments and you don't have to wait for a extremely long to be seen.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Best approach to pain medicine I have ever experienced. Dr Hu takes the time necessary to listen understand the pain and execute a plan to help. He is better than UT Southwestern,Baylor and others I have tried

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Friendly staff always willing to help with any questions. Would prefer a little shorter wait time on office visit. Other than that everything is great.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016