Ratings for Dr. Glen S. Lovelace

He deliverd me 17 years ago! My Mom absolutely loved him. I was very difficult to deliver but he is the best and I had no further complications.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Lovelace delivered our first baby, and I couldn't imagine finding a better Obgyn than him. He is detail oriented, takes the time to listen to you, always backs up any recommendations he makes with real statistics. He is always reachable when you need him, and takes any concerns seriously. I know its rare that your actual obgyn shows up to deliver baby, but he makes it to all is births. He was accepting of choices I made in regards to my pregnancy and treatment, within reason.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I felt so confident with Dr Lovelace and his medical decision making regarding my health. He thoroughly explained my options and suggested what he felt was in my best interest, but left the decision making up to me. He is outstanding in his field and a very caring doctor. His entire staff are committed to making you feel comfortable and valued. Wouldn't dream of seeing any other physician in the valley.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I cannot imagine going anywhere else. Dr. Lovelace is not only very well educated and will spend as much time as YOU need in each appointment to make sure you understand and are comfortable but he is BODY POSITIVE!!! Never has he ever made me feel bad about my body. I would recommend him to anyone he is so kind and provides the 1:1 care that you can't find anywhere these days. He is hands down the best OBGYN in the city.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Simply the best! I was beyond pleased with the care, respect and thoughtfulness I received and left knowing a long time problem had finally been diagnosed. Dr. Lovelace explained it thorougly until I felt I understood. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I took my daughter to Dr. Lovelace for her heavy periods. He was so kind and respectful with her. He explained everything in the kind of detail that a teenager could understand. Although we did wait a while in the waiting room, we never felt rushed and he took the time to answer every question. My daughter was so relieved at the ease of this visit! I would highly recommend Dr. Lovelace to anyone !

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

He started my epidural a so early that it wore off. I wanted demanded/begged for a C-Section for hours before active labor started and even an hour in to active labor due to my complications and high risk for pelvic floor trauma. I knew something wasn't right. He told me to push and would not come back until my baby was already engaged such that it was too late for a c section. I had a very traumatic delivery with instrumental assist. I was terrified about the wellbeing of my baby due to the very somber expressions in the room, her late decelerations, heavy meconium, my high fever, and my inability to push her out. I couldn't walk for over 7 months without wearing a brace....its now been over a year and I still cannot run, jump, or even walk too aggressively despite months of pelvic floor physical therapy and pelvic floor injections. I still have chronic pain/ spasm, and other issues that come with severe pelvic floor trauma. But, According to Dr Lovelace, my delivery was fairly normal and I was in pretty normal condition afterwords and lots of women have the problems I was having when I could hardly even get out of bed at 9 weeks postpartum. If it is your first baby or a complicated case go elsewhere.

Submitted February 26, 2016

Terrible bedside manner. He's very intelligent and knows his stuff but has zero respect for your time. His wait times are consistently over an hour. I would not recommend this doctor. I've never been treated so poorly.

Submitted July 18, 2015

I'm a first time mom, new to boise, and new SLHS as an RN. Dr. lovelace came highly recommended from coworkers and I couldn't be happier with the choice! Dr. Lovelace is caring, intelligent, conservative with care to ensure safety, and so attentive - He is also responds to pages within 5 minutes max! He's amazing. While I started at the office as a new patient, I found out at my new patient/first visit I was expecting! Everything started beautifully with the pregnancy but quickly became increasingly complicated due to Hyperemesis Gravidarum and then preterm labor that began at 20 weeks. I have never for a second doubted the quality of care I was receiving! The office staff is incredibly sweet and caring. Angela Latta, CNP has been in constant contact throughout the pregnancy to check on my progress and status. Now spending time in Antepartum at SLHS, Dr. Lovelace checks in everyday and always takes that time to listen, answer questions, and ensure a plan of care has been established and agreed upon. I trust him and would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr Lovelace is great. He was so calm in my hectic delivery room(nice involved) and would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. Glen S. Lovelace's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)