Ratings for Dr. Adel R. Malati

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I really dont see how he got a liscence to practice, first he tells me theres no treatment for migraines, then he tells me my leg problem is one only fat people have since im not he said its wierd and theres no help. Femoral nerve damage is not caused only by wieght probs. Hes a quack!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I told him a problem I was having in a previous appt, appt after that he said I never said it. Accused me of making my illnesses up. Dr. And staff all very rude and argumentative. Schedules all patients for one time& doesn't show up himself until an hour after he schedules patients. I could go on..

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

In my opinion he is not very professional. He runs his practice like a minor emergency rather than a clinic. He spends very little time to diagnose a problem and then spends even less to explain it. When asked why a certain medication is prescribed, he tells you to either trust him of go some where else.it makes you feel more like cattle running through an auction house. His staff is even less informative and is just as rude.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Very helpful, good manner, well spoken, super doctor all round

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Dr. Adel R. Malati's Credentials

• Arabic

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1980)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Experience in diagnosis is fantastic. Knowledge of lab findings the best I've seen!"

November 20, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I really dont see how he got a liscence to practice, first he tells me theres no treatment for migraines, then he tells me my leg problem is one only fat people..."

November 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=155645'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014