Ratings for Dr. Adel R. Malati

This man hates females and despises his patients in the Okemah, Ok office. Patients are all scheduled at one time. The man shows up when he wants. He is hateful and abrupt to everyone. The two females working there reflect his attitude and are rude to everyone. The equipment is old and not working efficiently. The walls are thin and you can hear how hateful he is to other patients. My visit was only 10 minutes after waiting 30 minutes for him to arrive in the office. I was to have a complete physical exam. I got a quick, don't give a f^^K, ortho exam. He yelled at me. I yelled back. Didn't bother with explaining anything. After reading the reviews for this man, it seems he has lost interest in being a docotor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

This as the worst doctor I have ever been to!!! He was racist and dismissive and did not even slightly listen to what I had to say. He told me that me and my kind and people (clacks) were all ignorant. I couldn't believe what I heard. Did not look into my medical history and tried to give me a quack diagnosis. He even went so far as to tell me that he didn't care about me!! Even after telling him the medicine that he prescribed me was making me suicidal, he told me to continue taking it!!! Also told me that my other clinical diagnosis by an actual specialist was wrong and that i was just lazy instead after only meeting with me for a few minutes. I in no way deserved to be treated like this and when I told him that he has no right to talk to me that way he told me that he was a doctor and that he can talk to me anyway he wants because my people are all ignorant!! What kind of doctor does that? Obviously not a very good one... I highly suggest that no one ever go to this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Experience in diagnosis is fantastic. Knowledge of lab findings the best I've seen!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I really dont see how he got a liscence to practice, first he tells me theres no treatment for migraines, then he tells me my leg problem is one only fat people have since im not he said its wierd and theres no help. Femoral nerve damage is not caused only by wieght probs. Hes a quack!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I told him a problem I was having in a previous appt, appt after that he said I never said it. Accused me of making my illnesses up. Dr. And staff all very rude and argumentative. Schedules all patients for one time& doesn't show up himself until an hour after he schedules patients. I could go on..

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

In my opinion he is not very professional. He runs his practice like a minor emergency rather than a clinic. He spends very little time to diagnose a problem and then spends even less to explain it. When asked why a certain medication is prescribed, he tells you to either trust him of go some where else.it makes you feel more like cattle running through an auction house. His staff is even less informative and is just as rude.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Very helpful, good manner, well spoken, super doctor all round

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Dr. Adel R. Malati's Credentials

• Arabic

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1980)