Ratings for Dr. Luis E. Colon

I made three visits to Whitson Vision to have the same stye removed. On the third trip my insurance company would no longer pay. The stye is still there, I'm being hounded to death by their collection team for a job they just can't get done but want to be paid to do three times. I guess I have to pay it to keep further damage to my credit score... Terrible experience, bad service, STAY AWAY. I guess that's why they call it "practice".

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

My wife goes to this doc. Trust him to do the right thing. knows What he is doing.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Both my mother and I see Dr. Colon. She has macular degeneration and I have dry eyes. My mother used to go to Indy to get shots for the macular degeneration, but she has switched to Dr. Colon and absolutely loves him. Absolutely no pain from the shots.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

Won't listen to patient's complaints. Did cataract surgery when my eye was inflamed. Lost most of my vision in that eye. Eight months later, no improvement. His office manager called my wife and I a liar when trying to explain the problem. The doctor told me he didn't want me as a patient again. Must find another ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Dr. Luis E. Colon's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med