Ratings for Dr. Chad W. Rappaport

Excellent, informative and very knowlegable. Helped a lot.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

The best doctor I have ever been to regardless of specialty !!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. Rappaport is gentle. Outstanding personality and bedside manners. I'd certainly recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. Rappaport was very thorough, extremely competent and caring.Would definitely recomend

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr Rappaport was very nice he took good care of his patients I for one was happy that he was my doctor when I get a real good Dr. they leave the area and its sad inconvience when you get a dr that knows patients by name

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

I was sad to hear he had left the area. I never needed any kind of surgery but if I needed it he would be the only guy I would even consider letting do it. I agree with others that he spends a trmendous amount of time with you considering how busy he was. The new doctor who replaced him is nice but clearly not the same caliber.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

I found the staff, especially the front desk women to be the most uncaring, unfriendly people I have ever experienced! No manners what so ever! They appear very unhappy. I couldn't even get a smile if I asked for one. I don't care how good or bad a doctor is, the front desk staff is a reflection on the doctors themselves. I am still waiting for a return phone call from the doctor. You have to go through several extensions to even get a voice message. You must choose emergency on the list of numbers to press when trying to reach someone. I think I will get another opinion........????

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

I thought the doctor gave me very good informaton.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Can someone please tell me where I can find Dr. Rappaport? He is no longer with Blair Orthopedics and my husband will not see anyone else. Thanks for your help!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

He was the only foot doctor I saw that knew exactly what to do to fix my problem. He operated on my foot in December of 2007 and after years of pain and problems it is better. He is always running late, but he takes his time to listen, and understand what you are going through, and makes every effort to make you better. He is extremely up to date on procedures. He asks many questions and truly listens to you explain what problems/pain you are having. I am so sad he left the Altoona area, b/c now I need to find a new doctor to operate on my other foot, who can compare.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Chad W. Rappaport's Credentials

• College Podiatric Medicine And Surgery University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 2000)

AARP