Ratings for Dr. Wei Huang

What a joke. Wait forever only to hear from him he's not comfortable seeing me without an mri

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Patient's update
Please disregard. Wrong staff! I didn't mean to post this here!

Submitted July 10, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Huang twice a week after working with other acupuncturists for infertility over the course of six months without any success. He came highly recommended and I was impressed right away with my first treatment feeling encouraged, optimistic, and more cared for than I had with previous practitioners. I was amazed when only ten weeks later I was able to shift my care from infertility treatment to maternity treatment! I continued to get acupuncture treatments throughout my first trimester to help ease the nausea and promote the positive energy I needed to make it through that fragile time period. I believe my acupuncture treatments helped me both physically and mentally to achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. I would strongly encourage anyone in a similar situation to seek Dr. Huang’s help!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

On my first session with Dr. Huang, I could barely walk into his clinic. I had severely injured my lower back and had been to ER twice in 24 hours and was sent home with stronger pain killers each time which took care of pain but made me very nauseated. After my first session with Dr Huang, I had good relief. After two, I was walking nearly normal again. By the third session, I had full mobility, total comfort, and no drugs. And all three sessions combined were less time than I spent in the waiting room at the ER upon my arrival to the hospital. Acupuncture is an amazing science with tremendous results. Dr Huang was very professional with me and I always felt relaxed with him. I would definitely recommend his services to others and will be sure to look him up again early for any future injuries I might encounter.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Huang is amazing and fantastic! He has the knowledge and skill, but also a terrific manner that helps put you at ease. I tried to get pregnant for 3 years and was unsuccessful despite undergoing numerous fertility treatments including IVF. Within 4 months of treating with Dr. Huang, I was pregnant and had my healthy baby boy in May 2014. My only regret is that I didn't find him sooner. I would highly recommend his services to anyone having difficulty conceiving.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

I rate this Doctor 6 out of 5 because Dr. Huang has helped improve my quality of life more than any other health care professional. I am from USA and was visiting my sister in Thunder Bay this summer. I had the worst migraine I had ever had. I had already taken as much headache medication as was safe, and was still suffering greatly. My sight was even blurring. My sister referred me and drove me to my first appointment with Dr. Huang. His manner was attentive, kind, and professional. This was my first acupuncture treatment ever, I hardly felt the pins, and their application was a series of smart taps, quick and for the most part painless. After a series of treatments, I had gone from using max doses of Tylenol and Aspirin for relief to using none at all. I don't even have Tylenol in the house anymore.

Submitted August 8, 2014

Great guy, and amazing results. Helped every time using him. My entire family sees him. Painless if you are scared of needles this is the Acupuncture Specialist in Thunder Bay.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I am pain free (rotator cuff tear/tendonitus) after almost 2 years of severe shoulder pain. Went to countless doctors/surgeons and nothing helped...went to Dr. Huang and 6 treatments later I have full range of motion and NO PAIN...I haven't had to use NSAIDS in over 6 weeks (and I was on those for almost 2 years daily). I didn't believe this could help, however I was desperate, it is the BEST DECISION I made. Dr. Huang is incredible...I wish Doctor's would send us there first instead of for cortisone injections that don't work! I would score him 10! 5 isn't good enough.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I needed some help getting my Heart back to normal rhythm I was in atrial fibrillation. After 1 treatment I was back in normal rhythm. This gentle man is the real deal and I am grateful.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

I first went to Dr. Huang for relief from chronic muscle spasms in my back and leg from a back injury. I had tried many different doctors and treatments but Dr. Huang was the only who was able to provide me with permanent recovery - in full! I had not expected that and continue to enjoy excellent back health. My husband and I return to Dr. Huang for many different reasons - various neck, back, leg injuries, migranes, joint pain etc. He has been able to help many of our friends and family members. He has been very accommodating with appointment times as well. We highly recommend his service!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

I have suffered from chronic lower back pain for many years. I tried everything including chiropractic care. Nothing helped. I decided to see Dr. Huang which was the best thing that I ever did. Chronic back pain gone after a dozen treatments! He is definitely very knowledgeable and hats off to a great doctor!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009