Ratings for Dr. James M. Reidy

I cannot believe they are still in business. I called to schedule an appt. with them for a consultation. They were going to see me next day but I let them know that I was very busy and would need to be seen within 45 minutes of my appt. time. They then scheduled me for an appt. approximately 1 week later to make sure I would not have to wait. I filled out and sent in all of my new patient paperwork and made arrangements to get them my films. I then followed up a few days later as I had not heard from anyone that they had received the forms and added me to their patient list. I received a call today less than 24 hours before my appt. letting me know that they would not be able to see me on my appt. date as the dr. was going to be running too far behind schedule. So now I am having to start over with another surgeon and will have to continue to suffer with my illness for another week at least. I explained to them that my PCP had encouraged me to get this resolved immediately due to the health problems that I am having. If you are looking for an ENT that is going to look out for you I would suggest you keep on looking. I will be billing them for my time as they did cancel on me with less that 24 hours notice.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I am so surprise with the negative comments...there staff has always been so helpfuland to get me in right away...i have been experiencing tonsil issues and when i had my CT scan the next day i called the office to tell them how much pain i was in and Dr. Reidy took a look at my CT scan and found an abscess on my tonsil...right away they called me and told me to get to get to gilbert mercy ER and they were waiting for me...Dr. Reidy call the hospital and gave them treatments and put me in for the night...Dr. Reidy came and visited me that night and talked about a recovery plan...i am so thankful for Dr. Reidy to lopk and my CT scan and then taking action...

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Referred by hospital to this group and Dr. Reidy specifically. When I called for appointment I was told Dr. Reidy not seeing new patients. When I asked why they did not notify hospital person on phone had no idea. Ridiculous!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

One visit at Desert Valley ENT was one too many. They staff is under trained and incompetent . I find Dr. Reidy untrustworthy, arrogant, and full of himself.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Dr. Reidy, please brush your teeth before seeing - it was absolutly a most disgusting experience!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Desert Valley ENT must have done their training in a third-world prison. Their behavior was so repulsive, I am filling a complaint with the Arizona Medical Board.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I am honestly appalled at most of these comments. I've had nodules on my throat since I was 16 years old. I'm now 28 and just diagnosed with thyroid cancer. He has never tried to push or force surgeries on me although they were recommended due to my genetics and the fact that it runs highly in my family. I opted to wait until I got an actual diagnosis and he was never rude about it and only helpful and supportive and offered other options in the meantime. His staff went out of their way to get me in whenever I needed to and they have been friendly and always followed up on orders. This just goes to show to take reviews for what they are and don't use them as a sole basis. Dr. Reidy and his staff are incredible!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, if you go in he will find a way to schedule you for surgery. Telling me the only way he could see if I have tonsil cancer is to remove it. He could have done a biopsy, didn't even mention that. My daughter has been in with her two children and both had tubes put in ears that failed and he talked her into getting surgery because her sense of smell wasn't very good, still the same after surgery. BEWARE SURGERY, SURGERY, SURGERY

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. Reidy is great, attentive and takes the time to listen and offer suggestions. Office staff is less than stellar and really do make this practice seem like a unprofessional place. My biggest complaint is that the office staff does not follow-up and do what they say they are going to do. I am constantly following up with them when they say they will call me. Unacceptable.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. James M. Reidy's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan