Ratings for Dr. E. Nilfa Collins

The hygenists are the absolute stars of this practice! They are warm, friendly, professional and make the experience fun for the kids. Dr. Collins is no longer visible or easily accessible for questions. Waiting room time ranges from 20 to 50 minutes for a scheduled appointment. The office calls and emails and calls again to confirm your appointment in the days before it and insist on a call back. I am always disappointed to find that I am still expected to wait for substantial periods of time despite my confirmed appointment.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

Dr Collins was nice to speak too. However, she lied to my son. My son was so scared to go to the dentist as many 6 year olds are. He wanted me to come into the room with him as I have done with other dentists. Dr. Collins told my son that she would come and get Mommy after she took the x-rays. Well my son came out very upset after the office visit and said "you never came in the office with me" Dr. Collins never called me into the office to join my son. She LIED to my son and me. I will never ever go back to her again. You don't lie to children. Dr. Nilfa Collins cannot be trusted. Very disappointed in her ethics.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Kind and caring, the best dental care my daughter has ever had. After bad experiences in dental offices, this is the only place I recommend or will ever bring my daughter. I see other kids getting happy to be there also. Wonderful waiting room with toys and movies. I drive 50 minutes to this dentist because of the excellent care given. My only complaint is better handicapped access is needed (especially in winter)!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Never run on time, lest amount of wait time 25 minutes, but I have waited 55 minutes in past. Multiple kid appoints, take forever. Every time I come, I am disappointed by the wait. Whenmy child is missing school for an appoint, I don't want to wait in an office! Its time for a change.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr.Collins and her staff are outstanding. They are welcoming and my children have fun. They acess the needs of my children, always explain to my children whatthey are doind, show them first, then do. lots of giggles and friendly repore. We love it there.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. Collins and her staff are always welcoming to my children. Can run late but it's worth the wait. My children talk about her at home and can't wait to see her for their visits. She stays current and is always helpful with advice and encouragement.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008